It finally happened

If Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been few months since we started dating. Although our dating life isn't exactly how I want it to be I wouldn't change a thing because every moment that I get to spend with her was amazing. I could talk to her continously for hours and she always makes me smile. She even does aegyo for me not that often but every time she does that I lose myself a little. Well Amber is that type of person who doesn't have to do anything to look/be cute because she's always cute even when she's mad so you can imagine what I have to go through when she actually does the aegyo for me. 

Although I couldn't actually take her on an actual real date, she don't complain that's the best thing about her she always understands my situation. She accepted that dating me will be hard so she never complains but she does get mad with me whenever I get a little jealous about her male friends, in my defence she have too many of them and anyone in my place will act the same. Somehow she always ends up erasing my jealousy away with that cute pout of hers which she does when she's mad at me and that pout gives me other ideas which a gentleman shouldn't get.

We didn't actually get to meet that many times because she was really busy with 4 walls promotions and I was overseas most of the time. Even though she acts like she's ok with us being busy all the time, whenever we meet after a long time she wouldn't let go of my hand that day. I know that she misses me as much as I miss her. We usually meet during early hours of the day because that's when there will be little to no people and somehow 2 am became our standard time and our favourite time of the day. Everytime we meet I always get a hug from her, again no complaining. Our dates usually consists of us walking near han river hand in hand or her skateboarding and me watching her do that or just talking for hours and I don't regret anything. Today I'm actually going to see her and hopefully meet her after a long time.

Today we are at Hong Kong for mama 2015. Amber called me yesterday to inform me that f(x) are performing today and that is enough for me to really look forward to this event. We made plans to meet after this event which I'm hoping for it to happen because I miss her so much right now. We came to the event when f(x)'s 4 walls performance was about to end. Great, now Amber's going to be mad at me. She really wanted me to see her performance because I've never get to see her performance in live before. I was really looking forward to it but looks like I missed my chance this time and I only have Seungri to blame because he took way too much time to get ready. Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter