Here it all begins

If Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the usual monday morning me and my members just hanging out doing our own things. I am working on my new song while Top hyung and Taeyang are chatting about something. Daesung is in his own world doing god knows what with his phone meanwhile Seungri is doing something more like watching something seriously in his laptop. I didn't care much and carried on with my work.It took exactly 5 minutes after that for Seungri to shout 'HYUNG' and ran towards my direction with his laptop. He put his laptop on my table and said 'hyung, you really need to check this out. A new girl group debuted and these girls are so cool. Their music and their mv are so different and unique'.

I decided to check them out it's not like I've a choice anyway Seungri can be really persistent sometimes. So I reached to play the mv but before I could he played it for me. It started with a nice beat which I liked. I've checked the name it's called La cha ta that's an interesting name for a song .Their group name is called f(x). Seungri is right these girls are kinda unique including their name. I've paid more attention to the song and the lyrics it's a catchy song and I liked it so far. Their dance is really good too.

Right before the end of the song there's a rap section and that's the first time I've noticed this girl because of her voice which is kinda low and husky. The rap is in English which really suited the song somehow. Considering her pronounciation I can tell that she must be a native speaker of english. She really took me by surprise not only her voice but also her appearence really intruiged me. She has this boyish type of hairstyle which we are kind of used to see on many male idols but not really on a female idol. Many could mistake her for a boy because that's how most of the male idols with slightly longer hair look like including me but I could tell that she is a girl by her feminine figure and by the obvious reason that she's in a girl group.

After watching the mv I've turned to look at Seungri who's actually waiting eagerly for me say to say something about the mv because he knows that I don't usual

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter