Is this real?(Bonus)

If Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

I just reached my house after skateboarding for a little bit and that's when I got a call from Sunhoo. I didn't know at that time that this phone call would my life completely. He invited me to his birthday party which was a bit unusual of him to do because even though we are close we are not that close. So I told him that I'll try to come. On the day of Sunhoo's birthday I was kind of bored and it's been a while since I met him so I decided to go. I've met him a few time in parties thrown by our mutual friends before and he can be really funny when he's drunk.

After entering the restaurant, one of the employees working there guided me to a private area where the party was going on. As soon I enter I went towards the birthday boy gave him a hug and wished him happy birthday. After chatting for a while he led me towards my seat and that's when I actually noticed who's before me. It was GD sunbaenim sitting right infront of me. I was really surprised because I heard from Sunhoo that he usually don't come to these parties due to security purposes, now this private party actually makes sense. I quickly came to my senses and bowed to him. During the whole party he talked to me from time to time. He even walked me to my car which was so nice of him cuz no one ever treated me like a lady before.

He then asked me for my number to which I didn't give much thought and gave him my number right away. I don't even know why I did that. After that day we did got close. We didn't get to meet much but we used to text each other. He wasn't what I expected him to be, he may look cold on the outside but he's such a softie inside and I started to like this side of him which I didn't know that he had. It's true when people say that you can't judge a book by it's cover. He's just like Krystal in a way. Both may look cold but that's not what they are.

Also those were the days when me and my members were having a rough time with Sulli leaving us. Victoria unnie is the one who's been strong for us and took care of us even though she's quiet busy with her own schedule. The only few things that helped me during these days are running, skateb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter