The Unexpected

DEJAVU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changwook walked into the mansion right after he parked his car and he noticed an unfamiliar car parked not far from his house. Raising his eyebrow he walked into the house and was greeted with the view of a couple too engrossed in examining something.

          He walked inside and approached them slowly but they still did not notice his presence. They were laughing and flirting among themselves. After a few second, he cleared his throat and finally they noticed him.

          “H-hyung? You’re home?” Vernon quickly stood up right after he saw Changwook in front of him, then he stepped a bit far from Yerim but the girl was oblivious to the situation and smiled beamingly at her brother.

          “Oppa…I showed Vernon oppa our childhood photo and he said, you were funny because you loved to wear your underwear around the house even if there were guest…” Yerim was laughing.

          Changwook rolled his eyes at Yerim and looked at Vernon.

          “What are you doing here?” he asked him.

          “I-I was…” Vernon stuttered before he was interrupted by Yerim.

          “He sent Yoona unnie home from shopping mall? Where were you? I thought you are going to make preparation for your honeymoon but why was unnie went shopping with Sunny unnie instead of going with you?” Yerim asked as she glared at Changwook.

          Vernon told her the incident that involved Yoona and Changwook’s ex-girlfriends at the mall, luckily Vernon was there, if not; she could not imagine what would happen to Yoona. It was three against two and to be more dramatic, Yoona was heavily pregnant. How could she fought those women.

          “I was at the office…there was a little bit of problem and I had to go settled them before I take a few days off…but why are you angry at me? Just now you were laughing and flirting with him…” Changwook teased his sister while glancing at a speechless Vernon.

          “We are not flirting, we sort of becoming friends last night…but you, how could you left Yoona unnie go alone and if it was not because of Vernon oppa…something would had happened to your wife…”

          Changwook sighed. “She did not want me to go with her and insist of going with Sunny…wait…” Changwook stopped talking as he remember back what Yerim’s last sentence was. “…what do you mean something would had happened to my wife?” he looked directly at his sister.

          “Your ex-girlfriend happened…”

          “My ex? Who?” well, he admitted he used to have lots of ex-girlfriends. But that was before he had one night stand with Yoona. Right after that, he never meet with any of them anymore.

          Yerim did not answer as she was back to look at the photo album. Changwook then turned to look at Vernon. He motioned for Vernon to follow him a bit far from Yerim.

          “What happened?” he asked.

          “Yoona noona was assaulted by Park Shin Hye, Nam Ji Hyun and Hyorin while she went shopping but don’t worry, nothing happened…hyung, you have a remarkable wife…”

          “What do you mean nothing happened? What did they do to her?” he couldn’t imagine that his new bride met his ex-girlfriend a day after their wedding ceremony and to top that, she used to send them flowers upon his request. What would Yoona thought of him then.

          “They did not do anything but as usual, they were using their poisonous tongue to insult your wife and your unborn baby but everything was undercontrol, Yoona noona was like a fierce tiger…” Vernon added with a laugh.

          Changwook raised one of his eyebrow at Vernon’s statement. “My Yoona? A fierce tiger? Don’t tell me that they had a cat fight?” Changwook was worried.

          “They almost had but luckily I was there to stop it from happened.”

          “Can you please just go straight to the point, I don’t get it…” Chanwook was annoyed at Vernon’s story. He kept batting around the bush.

          Vernon laughed at Changwook impatient. “Yoona noona slapped their face..”

          “She slapped them? Who?” he asked, he was amused at Vernon’s story.

          “Ji Hyun and Hyorin…two of them…because they insulted Yoona’s noona baby and she was angry..”

          “It is my baby too…” Changwook corrected him. Changwook sighed. “Okay..thank you for being there for my wife…but Vernon, please make sure that Shin Hye father would not get what he wanted..that’s the price he had to pay for letting his daughter messing with my wife…”

          “It can be handled..but I wonder why do you always have problem with a person with the surname of Park…I think you were cursed hyung. THE CURSE OF PARK…” Vernon added.

          “Shut up…I need to go check on my wife and Vernon..” he ce again and looked at Yerim who was engrossed with her phone. “Yerim is the only sister that I have and please don’t hurt her…”

          Vernon smiled and nodded his head and saw Changwook left him to go meet his wife.

***

          Back in their room, the first thing he noticed were the shopping bag of Victoria secret on the floor next to their bed. He smiled. Then he saw his wife figure on the bed. She was sleeping soundly.

Changwook walked slowly towards her and sat on the bed. He noticed that Yoona’s chest moved in rise and fall motion and one of her hand was on her baby bump. Half of her long beautiful hair were covering her face.

He leaned down and used his finger to move the hair away from her face and as he was doing that, he saw a mark near her neck. It was a hickey and he left it there last night and he smiled when he noticed that she tried to hide the hickey using the concealer.

          Changwook then moved his finger to her lips. “Why are you so beautiful my love? You are making me crazy everyday…” he said and slowly he moved to caress her baby bump and noticed that his baby was kicking the moment his palm moved to touch them.

          “You should not disturb your mommy from her sleep…” he whispered to the bump and caressed the place where it is kicking gently and the baby stopped the kick.

“Daddy loves you so much and daddy can’t wait to meet you soon..” he spoke again and he leaned down to kiss the bump. “..daddy loves mommy too and when you come out,you should protect your mommy at all cost…” he continued with his conversation with his ‘baby’.

          Yoona slowly open her eyes when she felt Changwook’s caressing her baby bump and heard him talking to their baby. She moved her fingers and touched his hair.

          “Oh you are awake? I am sorry if I disturb your sleep…” Chanwook felt guilty for waking her up.

          Yoona smiled at her husband. “It’s okay oppa, I guess I was tired and felt asleep, I have to wake up and start packing…” she said as she slowly tried to sit on the bed. Gosh, her big belly was making it difficult for her to get up. Last night it was okay, why today she had difficulty to do that. She sighed at her own ‘inabilty’

          “Need some help?” Changwook asked.

          Yoona nodded her head and she held his hand when her husband leaned down and support his back to help her up.

          “Thank you…last night I don’t have problem to move but today I was extremely tired and couldn’t even lift myself up…” Yoona complained.

          “It’s okay baby…you are very pregnant and our baby is getting bigger everyday and it makes sense…”

          Yoona nodded and she left the bed as she started to pick up the shopping bag near the bed.

          “So…how much did you spent on those lingerie?” suddenly he asked.

          “What?” Yoona turned to him. “You k-knew?” she asked. A little bit embarrassed.

          Changwook chuckled. I saw the message my financial advisor sent, he said you purchases something from Victoria secret and If I am not mistaken ten sets of them…”

          “Oh my god? He knew too? Is it that expensive, I told Sunny unnie that I don’t need them but she….” Yoona felt guilty. She shouldn’t bought them.

          “Baby…please calm down, it was okay…” Changwook walked to approach her. “You don’t have to worry…”

          “But I don’t want to waste company money on something as unimportant as shopping, I will refund them back…” Yoona was about to walked out of their room when Changwook hugged her.

          “It was not from company’s account but It was my personal account…I told the advisor to manage my account as well…you don’t have to worry….” he kissed Yoona’s cheek.

          “But- “

          “Shh…. just forget about that, can’t you show me what you bought from the shop? Is it something y? Something revealing?” he asked.

          Yoona was blushing when he asked that. “Oppa…” she slapped his hand that was hugging around her body. Then, she remembered something and she smirked. “I met someone today.” she spoked and Changwook immediately became frozen at her word.

          She knew, Vernon must tell him already. “You don’t want to know who I met today?” she asked him while raising one of her eyebrow at him.

          Changwook sighed. “Baby I am sorry on behalf of them…I don’t know why you have to meet them and please believe me, they have nothing to do with me, it was all the past…they were my past. Right now, this is all about you and me, you are my future…” Changwook tighten his hug around his wife while kissing her clothed shoulder. “

You knew that I love you and I love our baby so much right, I wouldn’t let anything happened to both of you…”

          “It was okay…they don’t hurt me but instead I hurted them, do you think they will take revenge on me after I slapped their face?” she asked him.

          Changwook smiled and shake his head. “They wouldn’t dare to do anything to you after witnessing how furious my wife is…and I won’t let them do anything to you..I promised I would take care of you..” he said

          “Okay…” Yoona smiled and rested her head on her husband’s chest while talking about what they wanted to do during their honeymoon.

***

          “Call us right after you arrived…” Madam Ji hugged her daughter in-law and Yoona hugged her before she took Changwook’s hand and they waved to their family and walked to enter the private jet. Yes, they are going by the private jet that belongs to JB Group.

          “Please welcome…” they were greeted by a steward and Yoona was the first one to get into the jet followed by her husband. The couple sat by the big chair and started to buckled up their seatbelt as they are going to depart soon.

          “Are you excited baby?” he asked.

          “Very…” Yoona smiled to him. Changwook leaned down and kissed her cheek as they listened to the captain speaking.

          After they were up in the air, Yoona took off the safety belt and take out a book and started reading. Changwook excused himself to go to the bathroom and Yoona just let him go and after five minutes, Changwook walked back to his seat when they heard a voice of a woman.

          “Oh my God, Darling…It’s really you…”

 Yoona was surprised when she saw a stewardess suddenly ran to hug her husband. She kissed him on the cheek too.

          “Darling..It has been a long time…” she squealed happily.

          Yoona narrowed her eyes at the stewardess. She was wearing a tight uniform, half of her were coming out of her blouse and she’s wearing a short short skirt with a slit near her thigh, Yoona swear, if she leaned down, the skirt would tear because it was too tight,

          Changwook was surpised and couldn’t stopped the woman from kissing his cheek. Then, he noticed his wife’s was glaring at them.

          “Raina…please stop…” Changwook pushed the stewardess away.

          “Why? I thought you missed me? Why did, everytime I tried to contact you, you rejected my call? Don’t you miss me? I missed us…” she spoke once again as she tried to clung closer to him.

          Yoona sighed. This woman is so stupid. She didn’t know that Changwook is a married man and the woman that just got into the plane is no other than his pregnant wife? She used to travel with Changwook in his private jet before but she never saw this woman, so how come she knew Changwook and talked about their relationship.

She admitted she understand that he had a past before they were together but a clear public PDA with his past flames right in front of her eyes was totally unacceptable. Yoona was raging with jealousy but at the same time, she is trying to be a civil woman. So, she slowly approached them and pulled her husband’s hand away from the shameless woman’s grip.

          The woman named Raina looked at Yoona and raised her brow. “Excuse me…who are you?” she asked Yoona. Then, her eyes moved to Yoona’s big belly. She scoffed. “Don’t tell me you are trying to say, the baby in your belly belongs to Changwook?” The woman named Raina asked without realizing that it was 100% true.

          “What if I said, it does belong to him…” Yoona answered calmly.

          Raina quickly looked at the woman in front of Changwook and scoffed. “Stop playing dirty game miss whatever your name is…this is not something new, I have been with Changwook for about two years and I met many women claiming herself pregnant with his baby and when he offered them money, they left him.. I bet you are one of them right darling?..”

          Yoona looked at her husband, she was shocked. So, there were other women pregnant with his baby? Changwook shook his head.

          “Is it true?”

“Yes…but…”

          “See…I told y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter