Part 9: An Intruded Breakfast Date

To Be Successful...It Takes Patience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Mid-August 2016~

     My head was currently hanging off the bed as I was laid down onto the mattress faced up with the ceiling. Rosé was sitting on the floor, fiddling with her guitar. At silent times, I would just stare at her with a gentle smile on my face. 

     "You want to go on all breakfast, lunch, and dinner dates with me?"She had randomly asked as the humid air passed. Our eyes met as I just looked at her pondering. 

     "You really think this is a good time to go on a date?"I bluntly asked her. "I mean, we're kinda still promoting right now and we might attract attention,"I told her explaining. 

     "It's fine,"Rosé assured. "At least the majority of fangirls and minority of fanboys of yours will know you're mine,"She countered with an accomplished smirk. 

    "As if your fanboys don't declare their love and attraction for you,"I said with a scoff slightly jealous. Slightly? Definitely jealous. I'm admitting it. 

     "The Minsé shippers will be blessed!"Rosé shouted quite loudy. 

     I laughed with my head shaking. "Are you saying this because the Minsoo shippers are overpowering the Minsé ones?"

     "Too bad. Minsé is real. "She declared, ignoring the other ships that the fans have created. 

     "Hey, it's only like 6:30 in the morning,"I announced after glancing at my watch. "Wanna pay for that breakfast date now?" 

     "You know I'm not going to pay for all of this right?"She paused and asked me. 

     "...yeah, I know,"I said after a couple moments of nothing said. "Let me get my wallet first." 

     As I had grabbed my wallet, Rosé out of nowhere yelled. "Wait Minha, I'm kidding!" 

     "I'm not letting you pay for all of it Park Chaeyoung,"I told her with a serious expression. 

     We went out to our manager's van because we ain't allowed to go somewhere without somebody following us now! They're not going to intrude nor listen into our dates though. Either way, the media will. 

     Rosé and I decided to go to a classy coffee shop for our early meal. Caffeine keeps you awake! Just don't drink too much of it. We both had entered the store, already being recognized by the surprisingly young baristas. 

     Both of our orders had been placed as we went to an empty table located in the sacred corner of the shop. This place was accompanied with only three people besides ourselves. 

     When we had ordered, there was this young man who kept staring at my Rosé. So being me, I sneakily wrapped my arm around her waist and grimaced at the guy. Was I being overprotective? No, no I wasn't.

     Rosé looked at me quizzically before chuckling and giving me a slight peck on the cheek. I arrogantly looked at the guy with a smirk. When he was out of our sight, she slapped me playfully on the shoulder. 

     "It was all your fault!" Rosé and I were currently having a discussion about what had just happened previously. 

     "No it was not!" If you couldn't have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter