Part 15: I Wish

To Be Successful...It Takes Patience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : haven’t seen y’all in 2 years but :D

It was deja vu all over again. Here we were as Blackpink, sitting snugly on a couch, intently staring at the screen that displayed the project we’ve been working hard on ever since the “Boombayah” and “Whistle” era.

“This is it guys!” Rosé squealed as she pressed play on our new “Playing with Fire” music video. She wrapped an arm around my waist and squeezed tight while I rested my head on her shoulder with a wide smile on my face. 

The intro began and on the screen showed five of us in ravishing outfits with the fire lit in the background. “Wow, we’re hot,” Jisoo commented as she slung an arm around Jennie’s shoulder. “Especially you, Minha,” and she winked at me. 

I just chuckled and shook my head. Typical Jisoo. 

We continued commenting on the MV’s aesthetic and how pretty it was, especially with our outfits and makeup and the fire accompanying it. 

My eye dramatically twitched at this one part where Rosé had her arm around a guy just standing there. 

“Hey Rosé, your arm’s looking a little bit stiff there,” Jisoo said laughing. Jennie joined her and soon I was too.

Rosé pouted and snuggled into me closer, looking at me as if she were asking for help. I couldn't help but return that look with a soft smile and pecked the curve of her jaw. 

We continued admiring the MV until it was over. There was one more music video to go and so there we were with our ecstatic faces, gazing proudly at the artistic creation we had formed. 

————————————————————

“You know Rosé, having a comeback is thrilling, but I love just being alone with you and having you all to myself,” I confessed while I sat on my bed, Rosé opposite of me and our hands clasped together. 

“Being with you is an awesome feeling and I’d never want to let go of you, Minha,” She said with the most genuine expression. 

We stared intensely through the love that we shared for each other and exchanged a mutual appreciation. “So,” I began, “Is this the part where we start kissing?” 

A melodic laughter sounded through the air. “Yes, I think it is.”

Rosé rested a hand on the back of my neck to assist in pushing my lips towards hers. Once they were connected, I internally sighed happily as that similar taste of strawberry reached my tastebuds. My hands placed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter