Part 4

To Be Successful...It Takes Patience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Sets in 2015~ 

      The only sound that was roaming around in this secluded space was the sound of heavy breaths escaping our mouths as we steadied our bodies after the massive preperation we had performed for our debut songs.   

     "Oh My Gosh!!!!!!!!"Lisa finally erupted after the terrible silence that had entered this room. 

     "It's time to go home and falter away~"I managed to say before collapsing straight out flat on the ground. 

     "I want to snuggle to sleep with you,"Rosé said slight sleepily, laying down and hugging me as if I was her personal teddy bear. Which I can be...I probably am one. 

     "I want to do that too,"I commented, agreeing to rest in Rosé's arms for as long as life could bring us. 

     "Why do you still manage to smell good after being so sweaty?"Rosé questioned after  burying her face in my neck and inhaling it's scent. 

     "Who knows?"I shrugged off before fully closing my eyes and trying to drift off into dream land. 

     Right before letting myself go loose into one of the most comfortable settings in the whole entire universe, a certain unnie named Jisoo enveloped my back as well. 

    "Minha does smell good!"Jisoo shouted out in surprise while hugging me even tighter.

     My eyes fluttered open to see Rosé rapidly sitting up with her whole body alert. "Unnie, get away from my girlfriend!"

     "But your girlfriend is so cuddly! She also smells good and that's a bonus!"Jisoo pointed out still cuddling by my side as I just went back to sleeping, too tired to listen to all this bickering.

     "Aack!"Jisoo shrieked as I felt a powerful force shove Jisoo off me in a respective manner. 

     "MINHA IS MINE. NOBODY TOUCH HER BECAUSE SHE IS MINE!"Rosé shouted very clearly as I just smiled at my girlfriend's protectiveness but felt a tiny bit worried with how jealous she was. 

     "They all hear you Rosé,"I chuckled as I see her staring quite dangerously at all of them. "Now come over here and cuddle with me."

     "I wish people backed off of you even if they were our future members and best friends,"She sighed out in slight frustration before plainly lying down on top of my own presence. "I could seriously make out with you right here and now"

     "Then so do it,"I replied nonchalantly. My eyes bulged when I felt a pair of lips sneakily travel down my neck. "Wait! Baby, I didn't actually mean it!"

     Rosé just looked up with pouty lips that I couldn't resist so I lifted my head up and gave her a sweet but quick peck.

     "Make out someday later sweetie, I'm too tired,"I commented, patting her head as everybody just chilled around the practice room. 

~1 hour later~

     A yawn escaped my mouth as I stretched my arms out, waking up from a short nap...or a long nap. 

     "Had a good nap?"My beloved asked me, resting on one of the benches near the wall while I was just scattered on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter