Part 12: Well...I'm Out For Now

To Be Successful...It Takes Patience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Next Day~  

     "Minha will no longer be able to participate in future activities that we had planned for this group until her body has fully recovered."  I gazed down upon my hands as I tried to not hunch my back while having to sit on this chair. 

     "What about our upcoming comeback?"Rosé, my adoring girlfriend asked in worry. 

     YG shrugged,"If she's not well by then, which is very unlikely, she won't be able to partake in future projects. Simple as that."  

     "Does her singing affect anything?"Jisoo looked worried for me and my heart melted out of sincerity. 

     "According to the documents that the doctor had given, it should not,"He answered. "As long as she doesn't perform, everything else is all set." He clasped his hands together and looked at all of us. "Although, this all should not affect any other member besides Minha, understand?" He pointed at me as the girls nodded their heads slowly. "Good." 

     I sighed out in pure frustration. Well, I guess that's it. I'm out for now. Out of performances and such like that with the group. Wonderful. Why does my body hate me so much? 

~After the Meeting~ 

     "Time to take your medications Minha!"Rosé shouted a couple minutes after we had arrived at the dorm. She's been such a sweetheart while I've been sick. 

     I took the pills and dunked them in with warm water. I grumbled,"I hate my body." 

     "Don't say that babe,"She said coming over to me. "I love your body." She traced outlines against my form gently with her finger and grinned. Her finger moved along it's way up and she faced me and tapped my lips ever so delicately. "I love you." 

      I looked at her with the most loving eyes and said,"I love you too." Our hands brought our heads closer as we kissed with our hands grasping on to each other's. You see, I'm an idiotic human being so I decided to play with this. 

     The kiss was getting passionate. Way too passionate. I pulled away and masked a surpried look. "Wait!" 

     "What is it Minha?" Her face looked so cute with her puppy eyes and a worried look.

     "Aren't I going to get you sick?" The transitioning between worried sick to ready to fight off a ninja made me laugh so hard, but it wasn't so amusing to her. "...Chaeyoung?"

     "I fricken hate you Minha!" That was what was heard before Rosé agressively tackled me down to the floor and connected our lips with her straggling my waist. She kept on kissing me so powerfully that I felt like her mission was to drain the energy out of me. 

     This was going on for a while before somebo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter