Part 8 : The Beginning of a New Destination

To Be Successful...It Takes Patience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~August 2016~ 

     "It's almost time girls!"Jisoo hollered as all five of us cuddled onto my bed with the laptop in front of our eyes. We were all anxious for our first MV to release onto Youtube! I hope our fans would appreciate the hard work we have spent on all of this.  

     I was the one directly in the middle and I had the device in my hold unlike the other girls so it would be my job to click on the new video of ours when it came out. Lisa was on my right and Jensoo was on my left piled up. Can you all guess where Rosé was? Yeah, she's on top of me. 

     "Oh it's out!"

     "Press on the MV!"

     "CLICK IT MINHA!"

     The girls were basically hitting me all over as I tried to do what they wanted to say. "Okay, okay, I clicked on it!" 

     As each second of the video passed, compliments were being flown around the room. It was getting to Rosé's part and can I say she looks absolutely stunning! "Oh gosh, this is too cringey,"She voiced. She buried her head in the crook of my neck as the rest of us just stared in awe. Okay, maybe just me, but I can't help but be amazed! 

     "Haha, Rosé's sliding on the floor!"Lisa pointed out, furthering my girlfriend's embarrassment. 

      Rosé groaned, not wanting to hear anything more about her. Once it had ended, I asked her a question. "Was it hard to slide under all of us?" 

     All the girls looked at me weirdly before I realized that what I had spoken was phrased weird. "I-I mean, uhh..."

     "It's okay Minha,"Chaeyoung chuckled, before answering my question. "Kinda, but it was hard for me to be under you,"She whispered the last part heavily upon my left ear. My face was starting to heat up and I felt Rosé kiss my forehead while giggling.   

~Showcase Time~

     We all were currently on stage for our debut showcase. Everybody was talking, explaining. You know, the usual doings of what people would do in this presence. 

     "Well damn, this is both boring and nerve wrecking,"I muttered under my breath, away from the microphone that was held in my grasp. 

     "Quit it Minha,"Rosé warned me discreetly as she put on an awkward smile. She was always uncomfortable around strangers and such which led to her awkwardness when we were exposed to the public. 

     "You love me Rosé,"I told her with a smirk. I could tell that she was annoyed by me and I was infuriating her insides. This would've made me feel extremely guilty but in this situation, I honestly didn't care. 

     "Sadly,"She mummered with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter