Part 1

To Be Successful...It Takes Patience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Sets in 2012~

Minha's POV

     Today was THE Day. My best friend slash girlfriend...ish and I have decided to try out for YG Entertainment since they were coming to my hometown Australia. We were extremely pumped up since you know, it's fricken YG Entertainment.  

     "Chaeyoung-ah!, where are my black and pink vans?"I asked rummaging through the whole entire house.   

      "How should I know? You leave your shoes everywhere!"She shouted from the other side of the house we were in, which was currently her house. I sighed but smiled hearing Rosé's voice.  

      "Oh I found them!"I shouted as the shoes appeared in front of my eyes.

     Rosé came in the room and looked at me saying,"Where did you find them?"

     "...they were on my feet,"I said sheepishly as Rosé gave me a look that said 'seriously'.

     "You know you're stupid sometimes,"She commented walking closer to where I was standing.

     "Yeah, but you love me,"I said cheekily as I walked until both of us were at a close enough distance. 

     We both stopped when both of our bodies were extremely close to each other. Rosé pretended to put on a thinking face which made me giggle and she then replied with,"yeah, I do." Our lips then connected making contact and closed in the air between us. It was a quite passionate but innocent kiss as we put in all our strength into that one kiss. It got a little too intimate as Rosé's back hit the wall while her arms were around my neck as while my arms were around her waist. We kissed each other for a couple more moments until our lips departed trying to steady our breaths.

     "That was nice,"I said resting myself flat on the ground. 

      "Yes, yes it was,"She said giggling while carefully lying on top of me as our bodies made contact. I lifted my head and gave her one more peck. 

     I looked at my watch and with a completely surprised look, I shouted out,"oh sheet! We're gonna be late!" I quickly got up, holding onto Rosé's waist so that she wouldn't fall and hit me. We quickly ran out the door, making sure to lock it...no duh and called a taxi.

     "Oh god, that was close,"Rosé spoke as we entered the taxi. 

     "You know, I should be stupid a lot more often,"I said out of nowhere.

     "Oh really?"She said with one of her eyebrows raised.

      "Mm-hmm,"I hummed in response. She just gave me a weird look as she gazed out the window and the scenery that was displayed behind it. I also looked at the scenery, the scenery of the very beautiful Rosé. She turned around and caught me looking at her but didn't say anything as she continued looking out the window. I, of course still stared at her until she told me to stop it. Although, I know she secretly liked me gazing at her beauty. Rosé and I became best friends years ago. We had so much in common that we would hang out together for like 24/7.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter