Part 6: 2 Steps Away

To Be Successful...It Takes Patience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~June 2016~

    "Baby, I'm proud that you're determined to get that choreography down, but can you please give it a rest for now and join me?"I asked out in desperation due to the fact of dehydration.  

     We had just finished practicing our dance practices continously to perfect our movements and it was honestly all so tiring. I forgot to bring a water bottle and nobody wanted to share with me!

     I bet Rosé has one she could share with me. She always had. 

     Although, at the moment, she seemed too busy to do anything but be a perfectionist. She would seriously not rest unless every move is down and satisfying for her standards. 

     "Whyyy!?!"I yelled out the frustration from my thoughts. Feeling like I was in a mental state at this point. I need water, like right now!

     "You doing okay there Minha?"Jisoo had questioned me with a real and genuine worried expression. 

     "Can you let me drink from your water or something?"I had asked her sighing and practically begging. "Please!"

     "Sure,"She said thoughtfully before removing the cap from the bottle and handling it over to me. 

     I was like a water fountain, but instead of shooting out water, I was basically drowning in the water. I kinda felt bad for taking in so much water from Jisoo but I couldn't help it. I was fricken thirsty! 

    "Don't worry, I have more water packed with me." 

     She seemed to sense what I had felt.

     "You should rest for a while, you seem a little out of place." 

     I just nodded my head before drifting off into the land of peace and rest. Feeling my head soonly drop down onto Jisoo's shoulder, the pat on the head was the last thing I had felt before finally silencing in dreams. 

~2 Hours Later~

     I woke up to my head hitting the floor which resulted in me groaning in pain. "Owww."

     I rubbed my head wishing it would soothen the now formed bruise. 

     "Jisoo, look what you did!"Rosé shouted at the oldest. 

     "I didn't even do anything!"

     "Minha, honey, are you okay?"Rosé asked me while making her way towards where I was. Jisoo just scoffed before going over to where her girlfriend was. 

     "I'm tired and are you done practicing yet?" 

     "Should be done in a couple hours,"She answered smiling at me. 

     Hearing her response made me whine. "Can't you give it up for now please?"Puppy eyes were starting to appear on my face but she wouldn't budge. 

     She just shook her head as an indication of not agreeing to my beggings. 

     "Fine then, I'll just cuddle up with Jisoo instead!"I had announced very loudly and immaturely. 

     She took a glance at me, chuckling before retu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter