Part 5 : 3 Steps Away

To Be Successful...It Takes Patience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~May 2016~ 

     "Hmm, you dyed your hair,"Rosé commented before gently playing with my hair, seeming to have an interest in it. 

    "You like it?"I asked her, hoping that what she said next would be something positive.

     "I love it!"She answered as her eyes looked as mesmerized as ever.

     "I'm glad,"I replied with a smile that reached up to my eyes. "When are you going to dye yours?"I had asked while staring longingly at her perfect features. 

     "Probably in a couple weeks or so. Can you believe that my hair will transform into bright orange!?!"She exclaimed in excitement with fireworks basically taking off in her facial expressions.

     "I'll surely miss your hair,"I commented while brushing a few strands of her hair through my fingers. Feeling how smooth and soft the piece of her hair was.

     An adorable pout appeared on her face and she turned away from me crossing her arms. I chuckled before sliding over to where she was and put my hand on her chin, turning it so it could face me. Before any words could be said or any actions that could have been made, I dove my lips into hers. 

     A few gentle, but passionate kisses escalated before we pulled apart and Rosé tightened her arms around my waist with her face snuggled into my neck. "I hate you so much,"She mumbled against my sensitive skin. 

     I laughed, wrapping my arms around her neck before mummering against her cheek,"Do you not like my kisses anymore?"

     "Why do you have to be so hot and cute?"She randomly whined making me smile real hard.

      "Who knows? I'm just naturally like that,"I said in a jokingky arrogant way while striking one of those 'y' poses. 

     We both ended up laughing our hearts out a few seconds later. These moments were always such a pleasure for my own. Knowing that my life would be spent with the girl I love.  Worries were barely hanging on the edge of my thoughts when her presence was near me.

      "What's with all the laughter?"Jennie asked barging into the room. We were currently in Rosé's aunt's house. The rest of the girls were also coming in behind Jennie. 

     "Oh, something about Minha being hot,"Rosé answered chuckling while tracing her index finger against my jawline. Taking a peek at the other girls, I had found their faces scrunched up in disgust and cringe.

     "You guys are so cheezy and yuck!"Lisa said expressing her thoughts. She continued cringing but eventually went back to her own thing by making herself comfortable on one of the bean bags located in the area of the room. 

     "Do you have any idea why Jennie doesn't like to cuddle?"Jisoo shouted out in frustration.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter