Part 13: Yeah, I'll Just Stay Here

To Be Successful...It Takes Patience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Everybody was performing and I was just backstage overlooking them. I wasn't really performing with them but it brought a smile to my face whenever I just looked at them. It made me realize how our team had become both strong and independent. Seven years sure is a long time, isn't it. 

     I still had a microphone in my hand because I still had to sing my parts as the camera showed me singing backstage, helpless and alone. I even caught Rosé illegally sparing a glance at me while performing but I appreciated it. Deeply. 

     The song ended up coming to an end, and as they striked their final pose, I went along with it and smiled cheekily at the camera. 

     After that, other idols and singers went to record their songs' performances and we just stayed back until it was time to announce the winners. So far, we were doing pretty spectacular for a rookie group and the fans are so supportive. Even the haters are doing something! Thanks for the views haters, we appreciate it. 

     Eventually, we were all bundled up in one of the front stages corners as we were announced one of the nominees for the music show. Expectingly but shockingly, we won again. I wasn't much of a speaker, so I didn't do the speech and instead. Lisa and I were quiet while the other three presented speeches. Lisa ditched me though, making me seem like a weakling but that's a story for another time. 

      It was encore so we jumped, well they did, as I stayed in one spot with a wide smile while singing our song once again. I mean, BlackPink versus BlackPink, right? Boombayah versus Whistle. I still like Whistle more though. 

     "I can't believe we won!"Rosé squealed as her face adorably scrunched up in excitement. 

     "Well you better believe it baby, because we did indeed win,"I smirked. Although, my sentence echoed around the room and the audience cheered louder. Woops. Forgot to move the microphone away from my lips. Oh well. 

     Rosé gave me a slight peck on the lips as we joined the other girls and celebrated our victory. This was a goal accomplished. Now, there are so many more goals we had needed to set. 

~Dorm Arrival~ 

     "I'm hungry!"Lisa whined as she opened and closed every cabinet and refrigerator door that contained loads of food. 

     "What do you mean Lisa? There's a lot to eat,"Jennie told her, making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter