Part 3

To Be Successful...It Takes Patience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Sets in 2014~

     "You did amazing Minha!"The dance instructer said, praising me for my performance.  

     "Ah, thank you,"I replied with before bowing and making my way towards the wall.  My back slid down the cold surface, steadying my breath as for the routine had swept the last bit of my energy away.

    "You doing okay there?"The figure asked me, going by my side and handing me a water bottle.

    "Thanks Rosé,"I said before taking the water and gulping it down. "I am so worn out, and I so regret not bringing a water bottle. Thank you for saving me saviour, bless you!"I exxagerated which earned many giggles. 

   "You should really bring a water bottle everyday Minha,"Jennie informed, giving me that somewhat concerned look.

    "I keep forgetting them!"I whined to no one. 

    "You live with me,"Rosé stated while looking at me as if I was an extreme idiot.

    "And?"I started seeing no point in the words she had said.

    "I remind you to bring a water bottle everyday Minha!"Rosé shouted at me desperately. "You always say that you have it but you don't!"She continued with her frustration. 

    "Fine, I'm just lazy,"I admitted to them.

    "You're so cute!"Jisoo shouted at the opposite side of the room. "I just want to pinch your cheeks!"She announced before getting up and chasing me around the room. 

    "Rosé!!! Help me!"I screamed, begging for mercy. Seeing my girlfriend straight up my path, I speeded up and clinged onto her for dear life.

     "Okay, Okay Minha, you can let go of me now,"Rosé said patting my back. I just looked at her with the face that said "Do you really want me to let go".

    "...Nevermind, just stay as is,"Rosé commented as a smile formed on my face hearing the expected answer. "And Jisoo unnie, stop chasing my girlfriend!"

    "But you're girlfriend is cute!!!!!!!"Jisoo the fake maknae said struggling to keep her feet planted on the ground.

    "How about me???"Jennie complained, stomping her feet repeatingly just like her girlfriend. 

    "Oh please,"Lisa, the real maknae scoffed. "You're at the least any bit of cute." 

    These girls were sure crazy and energetic. I have grown to love them while knowing that my future years of living life would be with them. 

     "Excuse me!?! I am cute!"A loud shout surfaced as Jennie was looking as if she was ready for battle.

     I chuckled before commenting,"I love them so much."

     "I love them as well,"Rosé agreed, looking at the events escalate. Come to think of it, it's like Rosé and I were looking at our family. As if we were the parents, and the rest of the girls were kids...

     ...damn, I'm too into the future.

~Past to Chilling In the Dance Practice Room~

     "What are you looking at?"A presence asked me, hovering ov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter