The Stupid Genius Sandara!

Dara Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara’s POV

 

“look who is here? The legendary BIGBANG!” A tall muscular man in a white suit said in an obviously Italian accent and I found I was immediately stuck behind Taeyang.

Italians.

I hate them.

“no leader?” the man laughed, in what I would consider disrespectful manner.

“you’ve got your dad’s energy Tony.” TOP replied , his cigarette in his mouth.

The man seemed offended.

“energy. Power. Isn’t this the reason why we are all here.” He spread his arms.

That’s when I got to notice that the room was filled with all sort of people, and they didn’t seem to be exactly nice. More of wealthy, powerful and criminals' aura. More of a mafia vibe.

“so funny. Are you seeking your father’s fate?” Seungri stood so close to him their foreheads almost touched. “you watch the show. Our Borgata get the treats. Understood?”

Tony walked away, head down, completely angry. He looked like he would shoot Seungri but he didn’t. probably he knew he would lose anyway.

“what’s Borgata?” I asked without thinking.

“Family.” Daesung replied automatically. “it’s family, Sandara.”

 

Gdragon’s POV

“I ain’t got much time left Jiyong…” The Don breathed heavily through the cell phone. It broke my heart. “the bloodbath between mafia is about to begin. They will do anything to take the position after me… anything.”

“I know Father. But don’t worry.” I replied taking one more shot of alcohol. “Rosé gave me the last paper. She is one of us now. The picture started to get clearer and it’s a matter of time before the other members get the key.”

“as always…” he said in his sick husky voice. “you make the impossible sound easy… what about the Chinese? You don’t think they’ll stay still after you stole their secret and … their woman.”

I let a short laugh “Chen is dead, he was eleminated by a secret agent I failed to track. I assume it’s Italian mafia.” I stopped glancing at the bottom of my red wine glass. “I am not saying they’ll ignore me. but the men must be too busy with Italians. They won’t cause much of a trouble… for now.”

“what about Lay, Chen’s brother. I heard he is after the key too.”

“he is too weak to face us. But if he does, I will make sure he follows the steps of his brother.”

“Jiyong.” The boss coughed, talking heavily. “you know I… will die soon. They key… key leads to something more important than money. If you fail to find it before the other mafia do, not only would Korean mafia lose power… it would be the end…” *silence* “so just strike now Jiyong! While they are weakened, kill the deceivers, win this war!”

“do not worry about it, sir. I shall never fail this one. I will show our enemies hell.” I say before hanging up.

 

 

Dara’s POV

“ alright” is all I manage to say as I sit next to TOP. My hands trembling, I fist my sleeves in a tight grip. My mind went blank for seconds, not able to process the fact I was about to give 20 million dollars for a piece of an old wooden sculptor.

“now the bid is 13 million dollars here.” The announcer screams “ telephone at 14 million dollars!”

“are you sure?” I whisper as I look at him for a definite confirmation.

“press it Sandara.” He urges me.

“Fair warning at 14 million dollars!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter