Betrayal

Dara Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

 

I took the delivery, thanking the doorman by giving him a huge tip. The pizza was not for me, but for Seungri. he was having a good time with Taeyang, watching a movie in second floor.
My whole body was still in pain from the long day.
It was my second month here.
For jiyong and I, we had nothing worth noting than greetings and a lot of work. We didn't have any conversations. He was so busy. always. 

or maybe he just didn't have time for me.


I got used to the guys and they somehow learned to be friendlier with me.
In just one day, Four meetings, 6 times in and out the car..
I was exhausted.
It was past midnight.
TOP and Dae didn't come home yet.

I wonder what took them so long.


Jiyong too, he didn't come back with me, no calls, no  notes.... nothing.
I knew I was in no position to ask for such, but I was hopping he would care enough to tell me he is going to be late.
I gave the kids their Pizza.
"Dope delivery, Congratz" was kinda youngbae's thank you. I replied "you're welcome" and went out.

This house was one of the most expensive buildings in South Korea.

Not just luxurious but security was not a joke. For the first time, I found this was greatly annoying. I couldn't step outside without a dozen of guards looking at me, following my every motion.
In the end I gave up.
I took a quick shower and layed on my bed.
Sleep Dara, you are tired!
Aish! 
I rolled back and forth in my bed but couldn't stop thinking about him.
Where are you Jiyong?
He had no meetings, nothing at night. I am his secretary, so I could tell he was one hundred percent free tonight.
What took him so long?
I clenched my fist on the trail. What if he was having some sort of affair, what do I do then?
bamm!!!
I hit the pillow.
I need some self control before I get any more dramatic.
I was still trying to breath when I heard voices and the sound of first floor's elevator .
There were only two people living in first floor: Me and Jiyong.
I jumped then I opened the door gently. 

"…Ji Yong-ah… I mean, Kwon Ji Yong-ssi…" 
"Hi miss park" he said that holding some woman's hand. The woman from The japanese meeting, few weeks ago. The freaking y MARRIED lady!
I almost lost conscious. What the hell?!
 I was frozen in my place as he walked with her and past me towards his bedroom.
His face didn't twitch, as if what he is doing is the most natural thing .
"Who is she?" I heard her whisper.
"Just my secretary" he replied .

He was right.

I am just his secretary.
I pushed myself into my room again and slammed the door.

Before I realized it, I was on the ground, crying. My heart was beating so fast I thought it would burst out of my chest.

 womanizer.

That's what he is. 

I should just teach him a lesson. I should just kil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter