Cold Jiyong

Dara Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara’s POV

“so…” GD took a drag from his cigarette “what were you doing there, again?”

“I … I was wandering…” I bent my head. Deep inside I knew I deserved to be scolded. But he was being too much. It’s not like I committed murder.

He didn’t say a thing, he just looked out the window, his face unreadable. Did I just bring cold Jiyong back to life?

I was lost in my thoughts, when I realized the room was quite gloomy, it sent chill down my spine.

“Jiyong-ssi.” I muttered, he didn’t turn back to see me, instead he closed his eyes, annoyed. “Can we please talk somewhere else? Or maybe can we open the door? No offence, am just … uncomfortable.”

“You should be” his eyes finally met mine. “Sandara, you should always be scared. If you are weak, just act that way and execute my orders!” he yelled the last part.

My intent was to apologize, I don’t know how I ended up screaming “I didn’t come here to be your minion, KWON JIYONG!”

“How dare you!” Jiyong hit the table so hard, the vase fell down, scattering into pieces “I TRUSTED YOU. I JUST DID WHAT YOU WANTED. AND LOOK FROM YOUR FIRST HOUR, YOU MANAGED TO GET IN TROUBLE.”

“What’s troublesome?" I yelled back. I wasn’t scared anymore "Well, am sorry if I surprised your es, I will be careful next time.”

“There will be no next time!” He held my wrist pulling me toward him “you are going home.”

“No am not.” I eyed him, furious.

“That wasn’t a request!”

“Then… make me!”

“Fine.” He let me go, I backed up immediately “go! Do whatever the hell you want! Just don’t come back crying, because I will not be cleaning after you either!”

“Perfect.” I rolled my eyes. I could hear the wall being hit hard as I walked out.

Nobody gets to boss me around.

Nobody.

 

GD’s POV

“Tell them I’d like to invest on those gold mines. And make sure I get my 30 percent of the shares…carry on with the deal” I said before hanging up.

It was a long day. I sat on my chair and turned to face the view behind me. I just wanted to relax and sleep. “Insomnia is killing me” I thought.

And then there was Dara.

What was worse?

I smirked. Dara was the worst of course. There is a sleeping pill for insomnia. I couldn’t say the same about my trouble magnet of a girlfriend.

I heard someone knocking before the door flew open.

“Evening, sir. Sorry for bothering you…. about Italians. We got rid of most of their men; but the capo is still holding out. He is making it harder for us to invest in Europe. Our Ital

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter