HUMAN

Dara Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slave?

Me?

I looked at Seungri and he stared back at me, pleasantly, sitting by the kitchen’s table. “I want orange juice.”

“orange juice. This bastard.” I whispered under my breath.

“said what?”

“nah. I was talking to myself.”

“pabo. Chincha papo.” He repeated “crazy” as he went out. I was finally left alone.

Ending up in here, preparing breakfast for a bunch of gangsters who would probably kill me, was that ok?

 

 I still cooked anyway.

I was trying to find the cups when I heard Taeyang’s voice.

“Jiyong-ah! It is already crowded with the five of us here. Why do we have to keep this tiny thing with us. She isn’t good at anything. She ain’t even y. I mean did you look at her. I thought she stopped growing up at 12 .”

I got them curves you short fat smurf!!!

 Bam!!!

I hit the wall so hard it hurts.

Aigu…

“I hate them.” I took a deep breath as I stood up,

I faced my reflection on the window. And that’s when I couldn’t agree more with MR. short smurf. I wasn’t in anyway y. But why does that matter. Hein?

I sighed putting salt on Taeyang’s juice. Let’s see if you could talk this good after this one cup!

“Mafia won’t leave her alone if we let her go.” Jiyong’s voice surprised me. “besides. She is mine now, I told you.”

I couldn’t hold myself against smiling. 

*******

 

In about 15 minutes breakfast was ready. All I needed to do, was to serve it.

“nice job Sandra!” never have I thought that the cooking lessons would serve me well someday.

I was about to take the plates when someone hugged me from behind.

I don’t think my eyes could grow any wider.

It was Jiyong.

“I will take them.” He whispered beside my ears, took the plates, and left me literally stoned in my place.

I can’t take this. In fact nobody can take this.

“breath!” I reminded myself. “he is just human!”

I walked heavy steps, trying to reach the dining room as quietly as possible.

I stopped in front of the door to think.

Wouldn’t it be better if I just have my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter