Dead or not?

Dara Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara’s POV

I was sinking.

Where?

 

A quite place with no sounds, no light and no scent!

Does such a place exist? Or am I dreaming again?

Alright, it must be a nightmare.

Yeah, I had a lot of these lately…

lately being ever since I moved to that cursed house in korea, with 5 flies called Bigbang.

For a starter, I didn’t know what happened to me. And I didn’t want to. Explanations seemed to be worse than expectations, mostly. I had watched enough dramas to tell.

I had a little urge to move, but I couldn’t.

God, I must have destroyed the universe in my other life. I am literally stuck in the nowhere, losing control of everything, except of my dumb brain of course.

How did I end up like that?

Remember Sandara! Remember!

I squeezed whatever was left of my little brain and the answer was…

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNG

A deafening noise rang in my ears without a stop. Each and every time it got louder, It hurts so much I wanted to scream but couldn’t.

I was too weak.

Thinking always makes things worse. Take my words for it!

But I remembered.

Everything flashed in my head quikly, the mafia… Jiyong… and me getting shot.

I have thought about several theories for now. but it didn’t occur to me… that I might just be… be.. dead!

The idea was shocking enough for my fragile self, and I found, the pain faded, but the sound didn’t. and I followed after, disappearing slowly behind the sound. For no more sensation was left, I thought it was the relief of death.

***

I gained conscious again or more precisely, someone woke me up.

Was it the afterlife?

This time I was no longer in the dark, but rather blinded by the light. I opened my eyes wider trying to get a clearer view.

In front of me I saw … an angel?

“Sandara! Thank god, you woke up.” The angel spoke. But, as he got closer I realized, it was him.

“Jiyong.” I hardly spoke.

“don’t move, please.” He leaned slowly, not breaking eye contact. I stopped. “you are here, at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter