Prologue:

Dara Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]

 

 

 

 

   

 lee Seunghyun (27) nickname "Panda" : Owns several night clubs and is a genius at planning and making deals. Despite his young age, his bosses trust him and ask him regularly for advice. Neverthless this guy is a troublemaker.

 

Kang Daeseung (27) nickname "D-Light": He is mafia's most talented sniper and knows every thing about guns and bombs, he never misses the target and is a pro fighter. Dae is also an amzing drummer.

                                                                                                             

  

Choi Seunghyun (29) nickname "TOP": his house is a museum. He owns lots of rare pieces.  Have you heard of missing paintings? well, it must be in his house. TOP has very sharp insticts and can solve any mysterious puzzle. 

 

Dong Yongbae (28) nickname"Taeyang": car racing is his thing. Aircrafts, ships, trucks anything you could think of! He can ride them all ... and .... he loves Pizza.

  

 

 Kwon Jiyong (28)  nickname "Gdragon": the wealthiest of the crew, the leader, the guy who makes every gang shake at his sight. He is the cold Dragon of Asia who can show you  what hell looks like. His leadership skills are supreme and he is good with knives and  swords.

 

Together they make the ultimate Korean gang: Bigbang!

<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter