Distraction!

Dara Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

GD’s POV

There were 16 of them, which meant I might be able to run away with little injuries. Adding Dara to the list, I might have some broken bones too. That girl was terrified. She would not run fast enough.

it.

The guys better be running here right now or it might be my end…Our end, to be precise.

I lifted my head finally eying the filthy boss. Then, swiftly hit the closest two, spinning down to take the fallen gun.

“sweet.” I whispered before the rest of them run toward me.

I fought back, crushing whoever came to my direction, while the boss circled slowly around me, watching his men fall one after the other.

I was almost done.

When I rose my head, I realized I was the one being distracted.

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

“Finish it! Finish it! Kill her, or I swear by the pride of Bigbang you'll never see daylight again!” Jiyong screamed at boss, pulling the trigger.

Now it wasn’t Jiyong anymore, it was Gdragon. A very angry Kwon Jiyong. And everyone in the room seemed to shake. He wasn’t just talking. That voice was enough to freeze them.

In a matter of seconds, and among the mess, he slapped the boss down holding me up and we both run out, the sound of gun shots chased behind us.

I run faster behind him, downstairs and around until they lost us. we got into a room that was thankfully empty.

I knew though we weren’t safe. Cameras definitely caught us.

When I looked down at Jiyong, I realized he got a gun shot in his leg. I was flabbergasted. I alost collapsed.

“sandara, get yourself together for god’s sake!” he looked at me gently. But there was a lot of unspeakable pain underneath that prideful smirk.

"they don’t want just the key." Jiyong’s low voice was furious as he held my hands.

"then… they want to kill me?" I guessed, more horrified than angry.

He just nodded, gazing through the dark room with narrowed eyes.

"then please let them have me," I suggested. His wounds made me anxious. I was worried I would die, but I was more worried he would. “I don’t care, I will protect you.”

To my surprise, he agreed. "That's probably best.”

Good.

Well…

I expected him to reject the idea.... a bit...at least, like in movies. But no…

Bastard!

I had to hurry before regret got me.

I was trying to leave the room when I felt his arms grabbing me closer and I was suddenly stuck against his chest. “ as if…” he breathed heavily then let a short laugh despite the pain. “how dare you say you’re going to protect me Sandara? That was so disrespectful. Say it again and I will kill you before they do.”

"dying alone is not an option," I turned to look him in the eye.

He stared back at me, his anger somehow fading.

"we will not die," he assured me with a grin.

I sighed and put my hand on the door handle.

He smiled the crooked smile that makes my heart melt. “I have a plan!”

GD’s pov

I crushed the window’s glass with my fist immediately, then checed if it was possible to actually escape.

And it was just perfect.

“Jiyong-ah! No!” she cried holding my hands.

I immediately grabbed her wrist and pushed her away. “go out.” I pointed at the window. “run as far away as possible following the straight line…. Continue that way… my men will definitely be circling the area right now! You’ll be safe!”

 

She looked at me confused.

“I said leave! Jump out the window and you are safe! Are you deaf!?” I ordered slowly losing my temper. “I said leave, you stupid! They will find us in no time”

She continued staring at me with no intention to follow my orders.

“if you don’t leave I can’t save you! Freaking run, you dimwit!” the pain crept down my feet. The agony was then impossible to ignore.

It couldn’t be the end…

it guys…

Where are you?

 

“You can kill me!” she jumped hugging me tightly. “ but I will never leave you here alone. Never.”

Idiot.

“listen.” I finally sighed. “they won’t kill me… but you… you’ll get hurt.”

“nothing will hurt me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter