Dara Gone

Dara Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Gdragon's POV:

 

The motor  of my car  was thumping, making the whole car shake. The four of us sat in silence, knowing we had to wait for half an hour.

For the ninth time in the last 5 minutes, Seungri, the youngest, checked his watch and sighed, aware that he had no choice but to wait with us.

I looked out the window; I only had one thing in my mind.

Close the deal. Go home. Sleep forever.

 

"Would it be black or white tonight?"Daesung said thoughtfully.

 

The dark voice in my head offered bloody red.

I calmed that voice down. The bloody nights were the longest. It’s always annoying to clean after.

Tonight I needed black, pitch black and silence. I was still lost in my thoughts when Yongbae decided he can’t stay still no more and started knocking his head back and forth in his seat, throwing paper balls at Seungri.

“Jesus Christ!" Ri barked loudly, failing to make Yongbae retreat. He still got another ball on his head. "Like it’s not enough to be in this hellhole!!” he added shaking his legs nervously. Then stopped as if he realized something was missing. “By the way, where is TOP?”

"you mean TOP-hyung", Daesung stressed hyung, smirking.

"yeah, yeah same ." Seungri mumbled.

“He is late. Let’s pray he didn’t drink again.” Yongbae replied the most obvious theory. Hyung was ‘That kind’ of guys who drunk day and night.

“Be more optimistic, maybe he just died.” Ri said in a comforting tone.

We laughed.

“can you say it to his face?” Daesung raised a daring brow.

“Not really, bro. He’ll probably shoot me.”

“At least you know it. now...” Dae smiled loading his gun. “shall we?”

“Come on. We have to scare some rats!” I said loosening my grip around the steering wheel. “Take care of the car Yongbae!”

****

 

There were no cars to be seen in the street. Down the sidewalks, the cement blocks made the city even creepier than it already is. This place was reserved for deals, even police avoided coming around. We, on the other side, had nothing to fear, we were the owners and it was another game in our territory.

I scanned the area waiting for the gang to come.

“I heard Italians are always late.” Ri side looked at me.

“Well, we’ll have to teach them how to be more punctual.” I smiled although I wasn’t joking.

"By the way hyung... what important must this paper be, for you to offer paying such a huge amount?" Seungri asked me the question I've been avoiding for a good while.

"You'll find out soon." I lit a cigarette, looking downwards.

In a small motion, I could feel the body of a tall guy behind me. I smiled then, turned to face no other than TOP.

“You’re early hyung. You should have taken your time.” Dae joked.

“You know me. I hate being late...We are first again?” lee Seunghyun smirked. “nice”

***

We moved at midnight, our shadows crossed the empty road with unseen faces. Down the winding street, I stopped, feeling uneasy.

Silence.

“are we going to stay here all night? I need to go somewhere?” the youngest whined holding the gun against his chest.

“shut up Ri! It’s not like they’ll close the night club if you miss going for one night.” I hit his forehead. “ bastard!”

Silence once more, this time a bit longer.

“hyung…” Seungri broke it again.

“damn it kid! Can’t you shut up for a minute!” Seunghyun was about to shoot him but Dae stepped in.

“last night…” Ri talked despite the warnings “while you were asleep.”

“yes?” Seunghyun sighed knowing he can’t win that round.

“you said you wanted to kill me while asleep.”

“I wasn’t asleep. I was thinking out loud.” TOP said it as if it was the most natural thing . Dae and I looked at each other before letting a deafening laugh. Hyung knew how to calm our panda down.

Seungri wore the innocent face of his. “you all just hate me.”

***

Out of the nowhere, Daesung shook his head at an unfamiliar smell invading our space. “smell” he said it his Dae-ish way.

                                                                

“shh” I grinned “I think we have guests.”

The sound of foot shuffle followed as Seungri loaded his gun.

“Looks like I’ll have to blast some heads tonight.” Daesung laughed sweetly.

The oldest merely moved his head, chill, despite the circumstances.

“hello?” a woman’s voice suddenly broke through the deserted area. “are you Mr. kwon?” As she got closer, her face finally was revealed under the dim lights. She was too young, probably in her twenties- Leather jackets, black boots, thick eyeliner and short haircut. She held a silver suitcase.

“are they serious sending this tiny thing to us?” Seungri glared at her.

“says the one with feminine figure.” She put the suitcase down glaring back. The oldest hardly held himself against laughing.As for Daesung, he couldn’t hide his amusement.

 

“you! Why are you late?” I frowned, staring at her up and down.

“rude bastard.” She said under her breath but we all heard it. “I got lost, had to come through this scary muddy street and you’re just too rude to say hi… I hate my job…”

She is awkward… and pretty. But that doesn’t matter…

“Did you bring the stuff?” I said smirking, a cigarette in my mouth.

“No, I came from Italy to give you cookies…”she says scornfully .

I grinned“you sure have a sense of humor.”

“Cash or credit card?” she spoke wearing an unpleasant, tired smile.

"I never thought they accept credit card." Seungri said amused. "do we actually do that?"

"no. I think she is making fun of us." Dae scratched his head.

“Here” I motioned and they pointed guns at her “That’s not how I do business.”

“I can’t give it to you for free.” She laughed brushing her hair back. “no way! This thing is expensive!”

"I know."

"It's not like you don't have money! I know you're rich."

"of course I am."

"you should just use it to buy some pride." she forced a grin.

“put your hands up!” I ordered, loading my gun. She didn't move.

"Oh my god!" Her hands covered her little face in shock. It took her a while to process the facts. As if she was disconnected from the world, she almost didn't breath.

We all stared at her, waiting for her next move.

She bent her head as if mulling a thought over and over again, making all sort of awkward facial expressions.

"She is crazy, hyung, I'm telling you. She has a serious mental illness." Seungri shook his head "she needs a doc."

Finally, fearless or ignorant, she leaned toward me then lowered her tone into insecure whisper: "are these guns real?"

I looked at her and she froze for seconds before stepping back, caughing.

"here is a deal... I mean I'll spend all my savings to cover up for this.. I might need a loan as well..." she muttered then offered. "what about 12 % discount? cool? hein?" she said it salesgirl-like.

"are you kidding me?" I grinned before loading my gun “I said put them up!” I repeated this time ready to shoot her.

“I don’t care about the gun” she said that but her face turned as pale as a ghost. She swallowed then as if gathering her guts. “I can't do more. I'm broke."

Daesung had a moment of hysterical laughs before he addressed her: "I'm telling you this 'caus you're cute." he whispered near her ear, a voice hardly heard " our leader has a bad temper, if you don't listen, he might overcome his opposition to death penalty"

Her legs started trembling. Somehow she managed to straighten her posture.

"say…” she requested “please lady.”

I busted into laughter. That was one of the most awkward requests I heard in my life from a gangster. What was she exactly? What was her rank? Most importantly how good must she be, to come all by herself and deliver such tremendously important stuff? Nothing made sense to me, but I liked to assume she wasn’t alone.

I needn’t warn my guys. Dae and TOP disapeared, probably looking around in case Italians prepared a trick for us.

“Alright” I stepped closer, then leaned down to her that our foreheads almost touched, a mischievous glint in her eyes made me stop for a second before I added softly. “please lady, put them up.”

“okay…” she said finally swallowing hard.

“You dug your grave sweetheart.” I pinched her fluffy cheeks. "coming here alone, at night... bad idea..."

“Please spare me! I really didn't want to come.” she started crying and sobbing heavily. "please don't kill me! I'm still too young! I can't die now..."

I held my gun closer hoping that would make her stop. My plan, however, had an opposite effect.

She screamed, the kind of screams that pierces the soul and held my hands tightly, her puppy eyes full of tears. "please. don't kill me. please."

My heart ached.There was no way.

She actually made me hesitate!

Oh my pride!

There was no other way, I had to cover . “shhh, you are hurting my ears.”

"hyung!" Seungri called. "can you just kill her. We have to go!"

Taking advantage of my defensless state, she hit me right on the skull with her suitcase, pouring symmetrical punches and ending it with a final struck on the back of my neck. Her movements were quick so I had no gap to fight back .

In the end, she was hit by Seungri. A fraction of seconds before she settled on the ground.

"hyung? are you okay?" Panda asked me. Instead of replying I looked at him.

 

Am I dreaming?

 

How many thugs were staring with guns at me? how many didn’t dare to look me in the eye? Could you imagine how shameful it was to get beaten by a woman? I’d rather get locked away looking at the world through the steel bars of a dirty cell eating than getting hit by a petite.

“that’s what you get for mocking me nasty !!” he nodded in glory.

I was in pain when Seungri decided it's not enough and had to add fuel to fire.

"Don't worry hyung, it's between us." he whispered before walking back, laughing at my humilation.

At that moment, I could only pray for the ground to open and swallow me.

 

“I can't believe she is a member!” Seungri leaned posing his gun on her head then moved it slightly.

"You are mafia, why wouldn't she?"

"that's different hyung! why are you comparing me to this loser! I'm..."

Before he could finish his sentence, a car appeared before us, racing a mind blowing speed “they are here.” TOP announced, sticking his head out of the window in the front seat .

“what do you mean hyung? we already finished the deal!” Seungri yelled a bit lost, then his eyes widened “oh ! You don’t mean that!!”

Before I could get my eyesight straight, the sound of bullet being shot startled me. I quickly moved backwards.

“back off” Seungri shouted.

“I will shoot these bastards!” Daesung cursed preparing his silver gun “there is no way I’m letting this slip.”

“come on! Show yourself cowards!” TOP called them out.

When I looked down at where the bullet was shot, I realized something that made me stop.

Figures.

The bullet was right next to the crazy girl’s body.

She was the target.

 

"why would they target a friend?" Taeyang stared at me not blinking. "I don't get it."

 

Eight figures of relatively big men appeared before us, the leader of the black-coated pack strutted over to us. He ordered his man to stop few meters away, his rectangular head only made him look cruller than the scar on his eyes did. Mafia material, no doubt. I raised my hand for my crew against shooting and they nodded. Daesung let an unpleasant grin, he was an angry sniper, that was bad news to these guys. The black-coated leader leaned few inches in front of me whispering in a voice only me and him could here: “you take your stuff we take the money.” He coughed “and I’ll deal with the for you.”

“you mean she is not a member?” I asked flabbergasted, in italian. “and you still want to shoot her?”

“why would we pay for a tiny ? I have to kill her because she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter