Decisions

Dara Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA POV

“you really don’t have to cook.” Taeyang whined as I was preparing breakfast.

“you guys need to eat healthy!” I insisted “besides y’all losing weight! No one would guess you’re gangsters at first sight!”

“Are you going to poison it?” TOP looked serious.

“Trust no one.” I said in a creepy low tone “this might be your last dish.”

“Aren’t you thoughtful?” Jiyong mocked.

“You weren’t quick to notice “I checked if the kimichi stew was ready and it was perfect. “Enough now. Someone help to set the table, maybe?”

The four of them got up to help, except for Seungri who was busy with his phone. He didn’t talk much today. I could tell something was bothering him. I didn’t dare to ask.

We started eating in silence.

“Breakfast is delicious.” Jiyong said giving me a sweet smile.

Everyone nodded in agreement, except for Seungri. Again. He didn’t even touch his plate. He looked at the table expressionless, silent.

Nobody seemed to care.

“Seu… Seungri.” I hesitated “please have some too. I didn’t poison this I swear. ” – I couldn’t even if I wanted to.

“This is exactly why am not eating It.” his face didn’t twitch. He looked like he meant it.

I was taken aback. The great Seungri feels down sometimes too!

This side of him wasn’t one I liked to trigger. He was suicidal.

I couldn’t swallow and eventually choked.

“Here” Jiyong handed me a glass of water “Seungri... is especially funny today…”

“Of course I am.” Seungri gave him the eyes as he stood up “thank you for breakfast Dara. I sincerely hope it’s the last. Don’t count me in again.”

I didn’t reply; instead I stared at him with teary eyes. What’s going on?

“Stop being an ” Daesung yelled “she did nothing wrong.”

“Yes she did.” Top looked at me “Sandara you need to know this…”

“Don’t you dare…?” Jiyong warned him as he rose up and the others eventually did the same.

“Yes I would ok. WE CAN’T BE DISTRACTED BY HER.” TOP yelled back.

“What do you mean?!” I asked, lost.

“You are dead” Jiyong was trying to pull out his gun but I stopped him.

“If am a part of this I NEED TO KNOW TOO! Whatever it is. Tell me!”

“We can’t execute our mission properly because we are too busy protecting you and this house.” TOP continued. “You might think it’s bad being a prisoner her. But it’s worse for us! Our man are busy risking their lives to keep you safe while we could just…”

“enough.” Gd yelled “this is not her decision it’s mine. I will protect her alone if I have to. If this is too much for you, then get your out here and never show up in front of me again. Because I will just freeze you!”

“Fine” TOP stormed out, then Seungri, Daesung and Tayeang followed.

I sat there silent for a good minute. Lost in my own thoughts before I exploded. “What am I to you? Why do you have to take decision in my stead? Am I a child?”

“Yes you are. For the record this is childish!”

“I need to know.”

“Trust me. You don’t.”

“Fine then! Until you decide am good enough to know. Let’s not see each other again.” I yelled “I am a part of this mess too, whet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter