Lotte World (Part 2)

Why me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

~~~~ POV:

     I'm wandering around with BOYFRIEND behind me to see what we should play first. I see a strength game and I say, "Time to blow off some steam," with a smirk. I turn around and ask, "You guys wanna play this?" They look at each other and Hyunseong oppa says, "Sure!" I smile and we walk towards the man in charge of the game. "Welcome. How many people are playing?" he asks. Donghyun oppa steps up and says, "7 people," while handing him the money for the game. The man smiles and says, "Feel free to start whenever you want to." We smile and I turn around asking, "So? Who's going first?" They all look at one another and Hyunseong oppa says, "I'll go!" Everyone stares at him with wide eyes as he takes hold of the hammer. He lifts the hammer up and throws it down with a grunt. The meter rises and it stops at 500 points. "WHOA." we all say in unison. The man tells him that he could pick a prize and he picks a teddy bear.

     "Me next!!" Jeongmin oppa says. He steps up and picks the hammer up. As he throws it down, he groans a bit. "Dang, it's only 300 points." he says sadly. One by one, the boys play the game. The current score is Donghyun- 650, Hyunseong and Kwangmin- 500, Minwoo- 490 and Jeongmin and Youngmin with 300. "Wow. You guys sure don't have a lot of strength, do you Jeongmin oppa and Youngmin oppa?" They kinda look a bit sad and embarassed. "It's your turn now." Kwangmin oppa says while slightly pushing me. I step up and the man says, "Are you sure you wanna play? It's pretty heavy." I nod and hold the hammer. I lift it up and throw it down quickly but with a loud yell. "WHOA!" BOYFRIEND yells. I look up at the meter and it's at 900 FREAKING POINTS! "YAY! I GOT 900 POINTS!!! I beat my old record." I say looking victorious. The man stares wide eyed at me and says, "Go ahead and pick a big prize." I walk towards the prizes and I see a gigantic pikachu. "I'll take the pikachu!" I say proudly. Kwangmin's ears perk up and say, "Did you say PIKACHU?!" I nod and hold it in my arms. "Waeyo? You like pikachu too?" I ask. He nods his head like crazy and goes, "I LOVE pikachu!" My eyes widen and say, "You too?! OH MY GOD, I FINALLY MET SOMEONE WHO LIKES PIKACHU!" Youngmin stands between us and says, "Sorry to break it to you guys, but we're gonna go ride the French Revolution now."

Kwangmin POV:

     I can't believe that ~~~~ likes PIKACHU! YAY! "Sorry to break it to you guys, but we're gonna go ride the French Revolution." Youngmin hyung says. Mwoh? The French Revolution? "Are we really going to ride that?" I ask him with a sense on fear in my tone. "Of course! Now let's go!" he replies smiling while pushing me and ~~~~. We wait for about 10 minutes and we reach the front of the line. I look at ~~~~ and she looks kind of scared. "Gwenchana?" I ask. She looks up and says, "I-I guess so." The ride arrives and we sit. It's Donghyun hyung with Hyunseong hyung in the front, Jeongmin hyung and Youngmin hyung behind them,

Please log in to read the full chapter