I'm your BOYFRIEND!

Why me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

~~~~POV:

     "Who are you?" I screamed. *I have to admit, they're pretty cute*. The six guys all line up in front of me and salute saying, "I'm your BOYFRIEND! Annyeonghaseyo, BOYFRIEND imnida." All I could do was just let my mouth hang wide open. "Please, close your mouth before a fly flies in." the one with red hair said. I close my mouth and ask, "Who are you guys? And why are you in MY house?" The boys all looked at each other and smiled.

Narrator POV:

     ~~~~ looks suspiciously at the boys. They softened up their looks and start to introduce themselves. "I'm Donghyun" said the boy with red hair. "I'm Hyunseong" said the shy boy. "The name's Jeongmin." said the boy popping gum. "Hi, I'm Youngmin!" said the blonde boy. "I'm Kwangmin, the younger twin." said the brunette who had the same face as the blonde boy. "And I'm Minwoo! Nice to meet you!" said the boy with a really cute face. ~~~~ just stood there, looking at the boys from head to toe. *Sure are cute boys* "Aren't you going to introduce yourself?" asked Minwo with puppy eyes. ~~~~ coughed and said, "I'm Kim ~~~~. I go to Seoul Music Academy and I'm 16 years old. There." Everyone looked at her and just smiled. "Your 16? So you're my noona right?" asked Minwoo. ''I-I-I guess so," stuttered ~~~~. "Did she say Seoul Music Academy? That's where we go too!" said Youngmin. "Really? I haven't seen you around though." ~~~~ said. "We just transferred there. Minwoo, hyung and I are second years while Jeongmin hyung, Hyunseong hyung and Donghyun hyung are third years." said Kwangmin in a quiet voice. ~~~~ just looked at them and went "Ohh..."

Kwangmin POV:

     *Wow, ~~~~'s cute. What am I saying?! I just met her and I think she's cute?!* I kept on staring at her. Her perfect cheekbones, her sweet smile and shiny hair all caught my eye. "Hey, Kwangmin, what're you looking at?" Youngmin hyung asked. I snapped out of my trance and just quietly said, "Nothing..."

Minwoo POV:

     *Ohhh~, jinjja kyeopta! Wow, I wish I could hug her!* I kept on looking a

Please log in to read the full chapter