OF COURSE I WILL!

Why me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

~~~~ POV:

     Kwangmin oppa was back. I smiled and continued to cry. He comforted me and I stopped. "Oppa, I thought you were gone." I whispered. He shook his head lightly and said, "I would never leave you alone. I love you too much." I gasped and said, "You, love me?" He nodded and I hugged him. He groaned a bit and I let go. "Sorry." He said, "It's okay. Will you be my girlfriend ~~~~?" My eyes widened and I smiled like an idiot. "OF COURSE I WILL!" I screamed. He smiled and I leaned in. We shared a passionate kiss and we heard someone whistle. I pulled away and saw Woohyun at the door saying, "Sorry for intruding!" He ran away and we chuckled. He peeked through the door and I motioned him to come in. He walked in and BOYFRIEND and Infinite walked in too. We talked and Minwoo asked, "Was it a done deal?" We laughed and nodded.

Kwangmin POV:

     Ever since ~~~~ and I started going out, we spent a lot of time together. Even though we were in the hospital, we would always talk. "Kwangmin-ssi, it's time for your check-up." a doctor said. I nodded and ~~~~ smiled. The doctor got me onto a wheel chair and wheeled me out. "You sure do seem happy. Are you going out with ~~~~-ssi?" he asked. I smiled and nodded, "Yeah." He smiled and wheeled me into his office for a check up. "Well, your bruises are going away, your broken ribs are starting to heal and your head seems fine too. We'll put a small bandage on your head and make sure to rub your abdomen with this every day. Get your girlfriend to help if you need." he said. My cheeks heated up and I nodded. He hit my back lightly and said, "You're fine now. So is ~~~~. You'll be discharged tomorrow." He handed me a bag with my uniform in it. I looked inside and the box was undamaged. I smiled and thanked him.

     He wheeled me back to my room where I was greeted by a pair of arms. "Hyung, too tight!" I said. He let go of me and said, "You called me hyung!" I smiled and got up. I walked slowly and ~~~~ helped me down. "So, it's official right?" he asked. I shook my head and said, "Not yet." ~~~~ looked confused and I took out the box. "Now will you be my girlfriend?" I as

Please log in to read the full chapter