What?

Why me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

~~~~ POV:

     It's time for school and I'm so tired! I walked to school and everyone greeted me and BOYFRIEND. Wow, that's a first. Normally, everyone would try to ignore me but since I took over Sunhee's spot and became the nice queenka, everyone started to treat me differently. I walk to my locker and I felt an arm swing onto my shoulder. I look behind and it's Myungsoo. "Hey!" I said with a smile. "Sup. By the way, did anyone ask you to the dance yet?" he asked. I bit my lip and said, "Two people. But I don't know who to choose!" Myungsoo smiled and said, "Go ahead and tell oppa all about your problems." I laughed and said, "Oppa?" "Yeah! I am older than you by a few months." he said grinning. I chuckled and whispered, "Kwangmin and Minwoo asked me." He gasped and said, "THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY NAE DONGSAENG!" I laughed and said, "I know I like Kwangmin, but Minwoo's a cute and sweet guy." He stared me straight in the eye and said, "If you can't decide, why don't you go with oppa?" I playfully punch his chest and say, "Yah! Micheoso?!" He puts a hand on his chest and said, "You didn't have to hit me that hard!" I pinch his cheek and say, "Arasso! Mianhae, oppa." He smiled and we walked to class.

Minwoo POV:

     It was time for math and I was thinking about what I said to ~~~~ noona. *Aish Minwoo! What if she gets the wrong idea!* I started hitting my head lightly with my fists and Mr. Park said, "Minwoo haksaeng(student), gwenchana? Are you having any trouble with the work?" I look up and say, "A-aniyo." He nods and continues teaching. *Stupid!* I wonder if anyone else asked ~~~~ noona. I get the feeling that Kwangmin asked her for some reason. Does he like her too? Aniya, I don't think so.

Kwangmin POV:

     Minwoo was hitting his head for some reason. What's wrong with him? I turn my

Please log in to read the full chapter