Dazed

Why me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

~~~~ POV:

     The ride to the hospital seemed like forever. When we arrived, they rolled Kwangmin out first and then they helped me. We were in the ER and doctors surrounded Kwangmin. All I could do was stare forward in a daze when all of a sudden, someone yelled my name. "~~~~!" I turned and saw BOYFRIEND and Infinite running towards me. They reached me and Minwoo walked up to me. Myungsoo did too and I burst into a fury of tears. Minwoo hugged me tightly and cooed, "It's gonna be alright. It's gonna be alright. Kwangmin hyung is a strong person. He won't leave that easily." I cried even harder and a doctor came towards me examining my ankle. He took an x-ray and put a cast on it. "Are you Jo Kwangmin's relatives?" he asked. Youngmin stepped forward and said, "I'm his older twin." The doctor's expression seemed a bit concerned and he said, "Kwangmin-ssi was hit by a drunk driver. He lost a lot of blood and we're doing the best we can to keep him alive. We can't guarantee anything but we'll do our best." When I heard that, I fainted on my bed and the sound of people calling my name faded away.

Kwangmin POV:

     My body feels so cold. I look around and it's all dark. I look around and say, "Hello? Is anybody there?" No response came and I wandered around. There were clips of my childhood flashing and I stopped at one memory. It was ~~~~ kissing my cheek. "~~~~-ah." I said while a tear slipped. "Are you Kwangmin?" I heard. I turned around and I saw 2 people behind me. "Yes. Who are you?" I asked. They smiled and said, "We're ~~~~'s parents." My eyes widened and they continued, "Take good care of her. You promised us after all. You grew up to be a fine looking young man. It's too early for you to leave her." I tried to say something but then they disappeared and there was a bright light.

     I walked towards the light and I saw my body laying lifelessly on the operating table. Then it flashed to ~~~~ lying on a bed looking as pale as a sheet. I see the hyungs next to her praying. "Please make sure Kwangmin c

Please log in to read the full chapter