This can't be happening

Why me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

~~~~ POV:

     School started again after the dance and seems like Sunhee is disliked by everyone. It's a free period and I'm talking to Kwangmin, Youngmin and Minwoo. "Hey ~~~~, do you have time after school?" Kwangmin asked. "Not fair hyung! I was going to ask her that!" Minwoo yelled. I laughed and said, "I have time. I could meet up with you first and then Kwangmin after that." Minwoo beams and sticks his tongue out at Kwangmin. "Meet me at the garden after school then noona!" Minwoo says happily. I smile and turn to Kwangmin who says, "Meet me at the corner where Dunkin Donuts is by the school at 4:30 then." I nod and we continue talking.

Minwoo POV:

     I plan on confessing to noona. After what happened at prom, I'm sure about my feelings for her. I guess I fell for her after meeting her. She's really nice, pretty, optimistic and never gives up. I admire that about her. I want to be able to protect her and I want to make sure that she stays happy all the time. I wish she likes me back...

Kwangmin POV:

     Seems like Minwoo likes ~~~~ too. Ever since ~~~~ kissed my cheek during prom, the feeling of her lips never left my cheek. Ever time I think about it, electricity runs up my spine and I shiver. I realized my feelings for ~~~~ when she told me that Myungsoo asked her out. I hope everything goes well.

~~~~ POV:

     While we were talking, it seemed like Kwangmin and Minwoo were out of it. I was about to say something but then Myungsoo dragged a chair up and said, "Sup guys!" I smile and say, "Hey." He starts to talk but then gets interupted by screams. I look at the doorway and Infinite is there. I wave to them and they walk to us. "Of course they were looking for her." "If the rest of BOYFRIEND was here, our class would be full of kingkas and queenkas!" Woohyun rests his arms of my head and says, "Hey prom queen." I playfulls hit his chest and he grabs it as if he was shot. I laugh and the rest of the period went by.

Author POV:

     School ended and Minwoo ran to the garden. ~~~~ was slowly packing her things up and headed out to the garden. She knocked on the glass door lightly and Minwoo perked up. He smiled and patted the space next to

Please log in to read the full chapter