Bring It On, UGLY

Why me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

~~~~ POV:

     My eyes slowly open up as I hear my alarm go off. I turn it off and sit up on my bed and look around. There are 20 bags from shopping and I smile. I get out and when I open the door, Kwangmin oppa is there. "Omma!" I scream. "Mian. Gwenchana?" he asks. I nod and then he moves out of the way. I enter the bathroom and do my regular routine. I step out and walk into my room to change into my uniform. I look in one of the bags and take out some eyeliner. Yes I bought some make-up, but that's because the make-up artist recommended me to. I take some blush and lip balm out as well. I sit in the mirror and do my make-up. Surprising, it didn't take that long since I learned how to yesterday. I smile at the finished product and put on some fake glasses since I look good in them. *Kekeke* My door opens and I turn around to see Kwangmin oppa. He smiles and says, "Looks like you gained some confidence after your makeover, huh? Come on, we're gonna go now." I nod and grab my bag and head downstairs.

     "Wow, somebody looks good today!" Jeongmin oppa said. I smile and head towards the door. I sit on the floor and put on my high top Nikes and walk out of the door. As I walk out of the gate, I stop and the six boys bump into me causing me to stumble a bit. "I wanna take off this make-up." I say. "Mwoh?! Wae?! You look good!" Hyungseong oppa says. "I'm not ready to show the school the new me. I'd rather just go back to how I was before." I quietly say. Kwangmin walks in front of me and likes my chin up and says, "You look pretty now. Don't worry about what the other girls say. They're just going to be jealous that they can't look as pretty as you, with or without make-up." I sniffle and hug him. "I'm scared of changing though." He pats my back and says, "It's fine, you look nice." Someone coughs and says, "Can we stop with the drama and get to school already? We're about to be late." I look up at him and he nods. "Let's go then!" I say with more confidence. I turn around at them and smile. They all smile back and we head to school.

Kwangmin POV:

     When ~~~~ hugged me all of a sudden, my heart started to beat a lot faster. *What's this feeling I get everytime she touches me?* After about 10 minutes of walking, we all walk through the school gates and there are a lot of girls putting on make-up trying to impress us. "Oppa! Do I look pretty? I put on make-up just for you!" "You're so hot!!" I ignored all of the screaming and I noticed that a lot of guys were staring at ~~~~. "Who is that?" "Is that a new girl?" "Damn she's pretty!" "Isn't that ~~~~?" "No way!" She hangs her head low because she's embarassed.

     As we enter the classroom, it becomes all silent. ~~~~ sits down and I sit next to her. "Is that ~~~~?" "Wow, she looks pretty!" "Whoa, ~~~~ got hot!" She blushed a bit and then took out her textbooks. I whisper in her ear, "See? Everything is fine!" She nods but then I hear someone say loudly, "Omo, ~~~~ looks like now because of her make-up! She's probably just trying to seduce Kwangmin oppa." People giggle and I look up to see Sunhee. "Annyeong oppa! Wanna hang out with me today? I look way better than that sitting next to you anyways, so I don't see why you're hanging out with her." Her gang of ugly girls laugh and I slam my hand on the table really loud causing people to stare at us. "Don't you DARE insult ~~~~ before I hit you myself." I say coldly. Youngmin hyung and Minwoo stand up and then glare at the other girls. They shrink and Sunhee tries to look brave even though she's scared. "I-I-I'm not scared of you guys! I have friend

Please log in to read the full chapter