The Big Night

Why me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

~~~~ POV:

     It's finally the big night. We didn't have school since they had to prepare the gym for prom. I look at my dress that's hanging on my dresser and touch it gently. I smile and think of Sungjong who helped me go shopping. I here a knock and swiftly put the dress away and say, "Come in!" The door opens and BOYFRIEND is all at the doorway. They smile and Donghyun oppa says, "Get ready! We're going to head out soon. By the way, I heard that Kwangmin and Minwoo are your dates. What about the rest of us?" He pouted playfully and I laughed. "Then I guess you're all my dates. Sorry Kwangmin oppa, sorry Minwoo. Let's just all have fun at the dance!"

Kwangmin POV:

     My heart kind of sunk when she said that the hyungs were also her dates, but then again, I'm still her date! Just not the only one though...

Minwoo POV:

     The hyungs are her dates too? I though it was just going to be me and Kwangmin hyung. Oh well, the important thing is her happiness.

~~~~ POV:

     After talking for a bit with BOYFRIEND, they left and I decided to go shower. I head in and take a nice warm shower. I get out and put on my robe and wrap my hair up in a towel. I walk to my room and take out the dress. I gingerly put it on my bed and take the hanger off of it. I take off my robe and slip on the dress. I stand in front of my mirror and admire how pretty it looks. It showed my curves and the color looked really pretty. I sit down in front of my vanity table and start to blow dry my hair a bit. I put some of my hair in a small side bun and let the rest fall on my shoulders. I open my drawer and take out a blue rose hairpin that has a small chain on it. I carefully put it in my hair and look.

     I start to put on some natural looking make-up on. After putting on a little bit of blush and lip gloss, I stare at myself. *Wow, I never knew I could look like this* I stand up, check once more and slip on my silver heels. I sit back down and put on my charm bracelet I got from my parents. I take out a small clutch and put my necesities in there. I take one last look and head downstairs.

Author POV:

     All of the boys were gathered in the living room. They all wore similar outfits: a black suit, white dress shirt, black skinny tie and matching sneakers. (They wore sneakers because I made them! :P) They heard click-clacking on the stairs and knew automatically that that was ~~~~. She walked down while holding onto the banister. "How do I look?" she asked. All jaws dropped and she blushed. She made it down the stairs and Jeongmin said, "Yah, when did you get so pretty?!" She blushed and smiled. "Shall we head out now?" Donghyun asked. ~~~~ looked at the clock and it read 6:05 PM. She nodded and they all headed out.

     As they were walking to the school, ~~~~ rubbed her arms since it was chilly outside. Kwangmin noticed it and took off him jacket and put it on her shoulders. She looked up at him and said, "Gwenchana, you can have it back." Kwangmin shook his head and replied, "Just use it for now. It's kind of chilly. I'll take it back when we get to the school." She smiled and thanked him.

Sungjong POV:

     Aish! Where is that girl! I need to see how she looks in her dress! I look into the far distance and I see 3 tall figures. *Must be Kwangmin, Youngmin and Minwoo* They walk closer and I was right. "~~~~!!!!" I scream. I run up to her and stop right in front of her. She gives Kwangmin a jacket, which I believe is his, and asks, "How do I look?" I look at her from head to toe

Please log in to read the full chapter