Lotte World (Part 1)

Why me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

~~~~ POV:

     It's finally the WEEKEND! YAY! Finally, I can relax after almost getting beat up by Sunhee. *That b*tch* "~~~~-ah! Come downstairs!" Donghyun yells. "Neh!" I say and he says again, "Get dressed too! In some comfortable clothes! Also, bring a bag or whatever with stuff you need!" Mwoh? Are we going somewhere? Anyways, I get dressed in a oversized panda sweater, dark blue skinny jeans and turqoise colored converse. I carry a small knapsack with stuff in it and run downstairs. "Omo, you guys are already dressed?" I ask in surprise. "YUP! Now, let's go!!!" Minwoo screams and runs outside with the hyungs behind him. I'm right next to Kwangmin and ask, "Where are we going?" He just smiles back and says nothing else. *Strange...*

Kwangmin POV:

     *Hahaha!* I hope she'll enjoy our little surprise for her! You guys are probably wondering what surprise we planned for her right? Well, here's the story:

FLASHBACK

"HYUNG! DONGHYUN HYUNG!" I yell out. "Wae?" he replies. I smile and say, "Wait! YAH! EVERYONE COME DOWNSTAIRS!!" Everyong files down the stairs and they look kinda annoyed. "Mwoya? I was sleeping you know!" Youngmin hyung says. "Yeah yeah yeah, we all know that you were sleeping. Anyways, I think we should go to Lotte World with ~~~~ on the weekend." I say. "MWOH?" they all say in unison. "Waeyo?" Hyunseong hyung asks. "Well, I think we should help ~~~~ relieve some stress of hers. You know what I'm talking about, right Minwoo?" He nods quickly and everyone turns to look at him. "Oh, when ~~~~ fainted, the nurse said that it's due to extreme stress." he says. Oos and ahs are heard. "So what do you guys think? We should bring ~~~~ to Lotte World to get rid of some of her stress! I say. Everyone nods and says, "Good idea!" Donghyun steps up and says, "I'll buy tickets and get the car?" I nod and say, "Let's get ready to prepare the best day of her life!" Everyone screams," YEAH!"

END OF FLASHBACK

So that's basically what happened. "Where ar

Please log in to read the full chapter