Chan-Han-Baek

Soul Mates (Forever and Always)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Welcome and thank you so much to my new subscribers, you guys are awesome! I also appreciate the upvotes and the comments, so thanks again guys <3

Now I obviously don't know which pairing you guys are reading for, but I just wanted to mention I'll try my best to ensure that everyone shows up equally. Hope this doesn't disappoint, enjoy :)

----------

 

Two weeks later after finding out about his pregnancy, Luhan booked an appointment for his very first ultrasound. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were the ones accompanying him.

Chanyeol was adamant about coming, so he left the shop in Xiumin's care. Kris had an important meeting he wasn't able to reschedule and Sehun had to take an exam; so both were absent.

Of course being the only one who was somewhat familiar with the technology and the procedure, Baekhyun had to be there too.

They had been called into one of the rooms and had been told to wait inside patiently as an available technician would attend to them soon.

Luhan was seated on one of the chairs, absentmindedly twiddling his thumbs. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't feeling the slightest bit nervous. It was a natural response, considering the fact that he hadn't experienced anything similar before. But there wasn't any reason to be since Baekhyun had explained to him what he should expect. Of course, that didn't mean he could control his increasing heart rate.

Chanyeol seemed to pick up on his anxiety. The taller male placed one arm around Luhan's shoulders while the other held his hand, rubbing circles on the back with the pad of his thumb. "Don't worry, we're here with you."

The elder replied with a tight smile.

"Everything will be alright. And after we see the baby, you'll be so excited, you'll forget all about your nerves." Baekhyun reassured, placing a quick kiss to the top of Luhan's head.

The door opened, a short man walked in and greeted them with a smile. "Good morning, my name is Kyungsoo and I'll be your ultrasound technician."

They each individually introduced themselves briefly.

Kyungsoo nodded. "It's nice to meet you all." He then instructed Luhan to lie down on the examination table. It was adjusted so Luhan was comfortably lying in a semi sitting position. He had his shirt pulled up just enough to show his abdomen.

"Do you mind if I apply the gel? I just think he'd be more comfortable." Baekhyun suggested to help put Luhan at ease.

Kyungsoo smiled, this was his first time hearing such a request. And he found it very sweet. "No, go ahead." He handed the bottle to the other male.

"It might be a bit cold." Baekhyun warned before he squeezed a generous amount onto his hands. He rubbed the gel to warm it up a little before gently spreading it over Luhan's bare belly.

Chanyeol never let go of his hold on Luhan's hand. And after Baekhyun wiped his hands off, he held onto the other.

Kyungsoo switched on the machine, taking the transducer, he scanned around the entire area first. His fingers clicked a button to take pictures of the tiny dark gray blob shown on the screen.

"That's our baby." Chanyeol exclaimed in awe as his unoccupied hand reached out to caress the screen. "Is it a boy or girl?"

Kyungsoo nodded his head in confirmation at the comment. "Sure is. Looks like you're 10 weeks along. Your baby's organs are developing nicely. And regarding the gender, it's still too early to tell."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter