Chan-Han-Hun

Soul Mates (Forever and Always)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys! Thanks to the new subscribers and upvoters, like always it is much appreciated <3

I may have overexaggerated a bit in this one, but I hope it's still enjoyable!

----------

 

It was December which meant Luhan was well into his fifth month of pregnancy. His baby bump was very much prominent, and unlike before, he felt an extra surge of energy. His appetite was alarming, but that was to be expected since he is technically now eating for two. And as the baby grew bigger, it was becoming difficult for Luhan to be on his feet for long hours.

A few days ago he was scheduled to go in for his 20 week ultrasound. All four of his lovers were there with him, they were all very excited to see the movements of the baby on the monitor. But most importantly, they wanted to be present when the gender of the baby was announced.

He was carrying a baby girl. Truthfully, the gender didn't matter to him, he would love it either way; just like he knew the others would too. But once Kyungsoo confirmed that they were having a girl, everyone had been shocked to see tears in Kris' eyes. The tallest male confessed then and there that he always wanted a little girl, thus thanked Luhan repeatedly by peppering him with kisses. Unfortunately, this caused an uproar amongst the other three. They were engaged in a heated argument about who the baby actually belonged to. Thankfully, under Kyungsoo's threat to kick them out for being too disruptive, they stayed somewhat quiet for the rest of the appointment. And from that day on, until she was born, they collectively decided on calling her Princess.

Clothed in two sweaters, a windbreaker, a thick winter jacket and three layers of pants; currently waddling and trying his best not to fall over on his face was Luhan. He simply wanted to play out in the snow, but in order to do that he had to come to a compromise. However, having been stuck in the house for so long, it was worth it; even if it meant they were only in the backyard.

"You guys are over exaggerating, it's not even that cold out." Luhan muttered under the thickness of the scarf.

"That means we prepared you well enough to be out in this weather." Chanyeol replied in satisfaction as he guided Luhan down the stairs at the back of their house.

"What do you want to do first hyung?" Sehun asked as he squeezed some snow between his hands to make a snowball.

Luhan gave the question some thought as he squished the snow under his feet. "Let's make snow angels." He smiled widely, like a kid receiving candy.

Chanyeol instantaneously rejected the idea. "I'm sorry baby. But you'll get all wet and we can't take the risk of you getting sick."

Luhan pouted, jutting his lip out in displeasure; not that they could see anyways. "You were the ones that asked what I wanted to do."

"How about you choose something else?" Sehun suggested, to avoid Luhan's oncoming tantrum. It seemed to be a common thing now that they all adapted to. They guessed it had something to do with his messed up hormone levels. Of course, they still loved him nonetheless.

"I wanna build a snowman then." Silence ensued and Luhan already knew what that indicated. "Let me guess, I'm not allowed to do that either?" He raised an eyebrow at them, as if challenging them to prove him wrong.

They both visibly gulped. Chanyeol nudged Sehun, gesturing him to say something. The younger scowled back before averting his gaze onto Luhan. "We know how hard it is on your back when you bend down, especially now that Princess is growi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter