Bonus 2

Soul Mates (Forever and Always)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: O.O Over 100 subscribers, 12 upvoters and 3000+ views (this may not seem like much to you guys, but it's MUCH more than I ever imagined getting)! You guys are amazing, THANK YOU ALL <3<3<3

This drabble is requested and dedicated to lanasakura1. This may or may not be what you were expecting when you commented your idea, but I do hope it's to your liking. 

UnbreakableRose, if you are reading this, don't worry, your drabble will be written next, I haven't forgotten about you! 

I'm sorry it took me so long to write and update, thanks everyone for being so patient! This has been roughly edited, but I may change or add some things later, so I apologize if there are any mistakes. 

Lastly, HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO OUR BELOVED LUHAN!

----------

 

 

Today was Hana's first day attending preschool. The little four year old wasn't by any means shy. In fact, after yesterday's orientation, she couldn't stop talking fondly about all the toys they had there. Her daddies were more than relieved how excited she seemed. 

One hand in Luhan's and the other in Kris', she skipped happily towards the small building. 

"Look guys, it's Hana's babi!" One chubby boy called out as soon as the three made it inside the classroom. 

This caught the attention of all the students in the room. They stopped their previous activities and looked up for a moment to stare in awe before simultaneously running towards Luhan, trapping him in a circle. 

"So pretty." Another boy gleamed admiringly. In the midst of his excitement, he unintentionally stumbled between Hana and Luhan's intertwined hands. Seeing as the brunette's hand was now unoccupied, he innocently took advantage of the situation by clasping theirs together. 

Seeing this, Hana's bottom lip jutted out, cheeks puffing up in an adorable pout. 

Sudden continuous clapping of hands had everyone wondering where the noise was coming from. 

"Alright students, gather around now, it's story time." Their teacher enthusiastically waved a picture book in the air. 

Kris kneeled down to Hana's height. He noticed the frown on her face and playfully pinched her button nose; which reflexively elicited a giggle from her. "Babi and I have to go now baby. But daddy will be coming to pick you up okay?" 

Mood lifting up slightly, Hana nodded in understanding. 

"I love you Hana." He directed his puckered lips expectantly at her. 

She dipped her head forward and planted a kiss to Kris' awaiting lips. "I love you too baba." 

The blonde smiled before sighing at the image of the teacher attempting to persuade the kids to stop clinging  around Luhan. "I've got to go save your babi now." He chuckled, ruffling her hair before he left. 

Luhan and Kris turned around one last time, waving and smiling at Hana before they exited the school. 

"I love you babi." Hana whispered sadly, waving back at them as her gaze lingered on their retreating figures. A tear subconsciously rolled down her cheek. 

-----

As promised, as soon as classes ended, Sehun appeared in front of the doors with the other parents, waiting for their children to come out. 

Once the crowd dispersed, there was still no Hana in sight. Sehun furrowed his eyebrows in apprehension.

"Mr. Oh?" Hana's teacher approached him. "May I have a word with you?" 

Sehun nodded. "Of course. Is there something wrong? Is Hana alright?" He couldn't refrain from sputtering some of his concerns. 

Mrs. Kim offered him a somber grin in return and gestured for him to follow her inside. 

His worry increased tenfold when he saw Hana sulking in one corner of the room with her head hung low. 

"During playtime, Hana pushed Joey off the swing for no apparent reason. I tried talking to her but she wouldn't tell me what happened." 

The black haired male was stupefied, but refused to believe his daughter's actions were intentional. "Thanks for informing me Mrs. Kim, I'll ask her again tonight." 

After bidding the teacher goodbye, Sehun carefully hoisted Hana into his arms then ambled out. The entire ride home was spent in silence. 

-----

Once they made their way into the house and towards the living room, they were greeted by Baekhyun and Kris from the kitchen.  

Sensing the gloomy atmosphere, Baekhyun placed his tray of food back down on the table then sat next to Hana on the couch. "What's wrong?" 

"Mrs. Kim said Hana pushed another student off the swings today. But she wouldn't say why she did it." Sehun explained. 

The silver haired male crouched in front of Hana. He held her hands and rubbed soothing circles on the back with his thumbs. "Is that true baby?" He questioned in the softest, gentlest tone he could muster. 

Hana hesitantly nodded, eyes still avoiding everyone's gazes. 

After having successfully lulled Jayce to sleep, Kris took the empty space on the couch to join their conversation. 

Despite the situation, Sehun couldn't refrain a smile as he eyed their adorable sleeping son. 

"Was it because of what happened this morning?" Kris her hair comfortingly after precariously shifting Jayce's weight over onto his right arm. 

"Joey wouldn't stop calling babi pretty. He kept saying how he wishes babi could be his babi." Hana finally confessed. "I-I didn't mean to push him. But that made me angry." She stuttered, unshed tears swishing around the brim of her eyes. 

Sehun placed a kiss to the crown of Hana's head. His lips suddenly upturned, seemingly proud. "Don't worry Hana, you did the right thing. How dare that little monster

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter