Kris-Han-Hun

Soul Mates (Forever and Always)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi and thank you so much to the new subscribers! Of course I'd also like to thank those who commented and read this <3

I'm sorry to say that I've been very unmotivated lately so please don't expect anything great from this chapter :S

If anyone is curious, this is the song I was referring to: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9z9PGZQ3S0

--------

 

It was 2:45 AM and Luhan grumpily lied awake in bed. If he had a choice he wouldn't have chosen such an ungodly hour to be conscious. But with Princess constantly wiggling in his abdominal cavity and the endless growling of his stomach, it had been difficult to continue sleeping.

Luhan grunted, using his hands to help push himself up in a sitting position. He rubbed his swollen belly and poked at the spots on his abdomen where Princess kicked, interacting with her. "I know you're hungry baby. I'll wake up your daddies." He spoke softly to his bump, hoping to ease her fists and feet.

However, that was much easier said than done as he'd been stuck with Sehun and Kris for the night. Unfortunately, Baekhyun had to work the graveyard shift again. Chanyeol caught a cold, so as precaution, until he was healthy again, he was to keep his distance from Luhan. And for the past week, the poor redhead had been sleeping in the spare room. Sehun was known as the crankiest for being woken up when he didn't need to be and Kris was the heaviest sleeper of the bunch.

So after some consideration, Luhan opted to wake Sehun first. "Hunnie." He shook the youngest by the shoulder, calling out to him.

"Hmm." Sehun replied groggily while swatting away Luhan's hands.

"Sehunnie, wake up. Princess is hungry." He tried again.

The black haired male's eyebrows wrinkled in annoyance, flailing his arms and kicking his legs around as he let out a childish, "Noooo!"

Luhan had to scoot himself closer to Kris, wrapping protective arms around his middle to avoid accidentally getting hit.

Once Sehun calmed down from his tantrum, Luhan heaved a sigh of defeat. He carefully bent down and planted a kiss to the side of the other's mouth.

That elicited an immediate reaction from Sehun. His eyes shot open. Repositioning himself on his side, he captured Luhan's lips in a proper kiss. When he pulled away, he caught a glimpse of the time and frowned. "Why are you up so early? Are you okay?" An expression of concern quickly appeared. All traces of his previous grouchiness completely vanished.

The brunette nodded. "I want chocolate bubble tea."

Sehun's eyes bugged out in disbelief. "Right now?"

Luhan couldn't refrain from rolling his eyes. "I wouldn't have risked almost getting hit otherwise." He snapped.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry. You know I didn't mean to do it. Are you hurt anywhere?" Panic reflected off Sehun's sleep deprived eyes as he fumbled to inspect Luhan from head to toe.

His gaze softened as guilt seeped through his mind. He knew Sehun would never dare to harm him or their baby. And likewise, he hadn't meant to lash out at the latter like that. "Sorry." He mumbled.

Sehun just reached out to place a kiss on Luhan's temple, reassuring him it was alright. "I'll go make your bubble tea."

A content smile stretched across his lips as Luhan watched Sehun's retreating back. When he turned around to see Kris still soundly asleep and snoring lightly, his nostrils flared from sighing. One down, one more to go.

He lowered himself back down beside Kris, snuggling comfortably against him. "Krissy. Wake up." Luhan whispered into his ear.

Unfortunately, the blonde remained unmoved, not even stirring in the slightest from his deep slumber.

Sporting an unusually adorable pout, Luhan tried again. "凡凡~~~, 起床啦. 你的小公主餓了. (Fan Fan, Get up. Your little Princess is hungry.)" He whined cutely. And when he saw K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter