Baek-Han-Hun

Soul Mates (Forever and Always)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys! Thanks to the new subscribers and upvoters, of course also to those that commented and read this. You guys seriously never fail to put a smile on my face when I see any of the above actions <3

So as usual, I hope you guys will enjoy reading this :)

---------

 

With pregnancy comes many sacrifices. The morning sickness, the cravings, the random mood swings, the sleepless nights; Luhan could handle, even the bad skin and stretch marks he could tolerate. But the one thing that was driving him mad was how quickly he'd been growing out of his clothes. His thin frame was still present, the weight only affecting his abdominal area and his thighs. So it was silly, to be honest at how upset he'd been when he knew and obviously understood that this was an inevitable happening. After all, his expanding belly was the result of his baby's growth. However, all logic and reasoning flew out the window when he desperately tried but miserably failed to pull on his favorite pair of skinny jeans. 

"Why...isn't it fitting?!" Luhan grunted out in frustration. 

"Lu? Is everything alright in there?" Sehun's muffled voice sounded as he knocked on the bedroom door. 

And when he received no reply, the black haired male's heart automatically drummed erratically against his chest. Exchanging panic stricken glances with Baekhyun,  he clumsily fumbled with the doorknob. It was only after he saw that Luhan was conscious did he finally let go of the breath he hadn't known he was holding. 

There sitting on the floor with his arms crossed over his chest, sporting a childish pout was Luhan. The brunette didn't acknowledge their presence. They followed his line of sight and figured that he was glaring holes into the innocent pair of jeans lying crumpled in front of him. 

"Luhannie, what's wrong baby?" Baekhyun asked in the most gentle, cautious voice he could muster. 

"I don't wanna go out anymore." He huffed, his cheeks adorably puffing up in the process. 

Sehun and Baekhyun  had to hold back their urge to coo at his cuteness and pinch his cheeks. Instead, they each sat down on either side of him. 

"But you've been so excited about finally being able to shop for Princess." Sehun prompted, hoping to persuade him. He started massaging the other's lower back. 

Luhan shook his head in denial. "Not anymore. I've got nothing to wear. I'm too fat!" Tears started accumulating at the brim of his eyes. 

Sehun gasped, immediately clasping his hands on either side of the swollen flesh. "Lu, Princess' hearing is very sensitive now. She can hear you!" He then bent his back, cooing at the bulge. "It's okay baby, your baba didn't mean to say that about you." 

Baekhyun extended his hand to smack the posterior side of Sehun's head for being so insensitive in a time of crisis. He then turned his attention to Luhan,  resting a palm on the latter's abdomen, giving him a comforting tummy rub. "Ignore him." He whispered encouragingly. "Sehunnie, why don't you give Lu a pair of your sweatpants?" 

"Yeah, hang on. I'll go find one." Said male rubbed at the radiating pain, not forgetting to glare daggers at the silver haired male. He then got up to rummage through their walk in closet.  

Luhan sighed dejectedly at his predicament. He had been devastated that about two months ago, none of his own clothes fit him. So he'd been sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter