Bonus 3

Soul Mates (Forever and Always)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Wow guys, I am so sorry I took so long to update! But instead of a drabble, this actually turned out to be a one shot. 

This is dedicated to UnbreakableRose. I'm not sure this is even close to what you requested, but I hope it isn't too much of a disappointment! 

And like always, thank you so much for subscribing, commenting and reading <3

--------

 

Age 7

Today was family day and instead of giving the students a day off like most schools, Hana's school came up with what they liked to call family activity day; in which the students of the elementary bring their parents in to spend together. 

The games and activities were adjusted to different age groups. So far, Hana had won the three legged relay race, played pin the tail on daddy, and made their very own pizza from scratch. Now, they were at the crafts table. 

"What do you want to make baby?" Luhan asked as he ran his fingers through her messy black locks. 

"Hmm." She contemplated as she scanned through the materials laid out across the huge picnic table. Her facial features lit up instantly when an idea suddenly popped into her mind. "Baba, I need the red, pink and white papers. Daddy, pass me the crayons, markers and scissors." 

They gathered everything she requested, but before placing the items down, Kris gently prompted her, "are you forgetting something Hana?" 

"Oh! Please and thank you." She beamed her cute eye crinkling smile at them. 

Satisfied with her response, they put what she needed out in front of her and Hana got to work right away. 

Half an hour passed when Hana finally put down the marker she held in her hand to properly inspect her art. After giving a pleasing nod, she eventually announced she was done. 

The adults crowded behind her for a better look at their daughter's work of art. Hana folded the pink sheet in half to make a card, plastered on the front was the white which she used as a background for her drawing of her family and right above the portrait was a lopsided heart that she cut out from the red paper. 

"Oh princess, this is so beautiful!" Sehun exclaimed. "Even better than anything the oh so great Kriscasso has ever created!" His tone was practically dripping with sincerity with a not so subtle hint of teasing to Kris' pride. 

"Hey!" Kris called out, clearly offended. "I'll have you know Hana inherited her amazing artistic abilities from me!" He boasted proudly, before sneaking a sheepish glance at Luhan. "No offense Han." 

All Luhan managed to do was roll his eyes at their childlike behavior, then chuckled. "Did you write anything inside?" He questioned to put a stop to their frivolous squabbling.

Hana nodded eagerly as she pulled on either sides to open the card. "To: Appa, Dad, Daedae, Aerie, Jay. I miss you! I love you so so so so sooooo much! XOXO Hana." She read aloud the contents of what she'd written. 

Her inspiration for her craft was the result of the rest of her family not being able to join them on this day. The triplets attended daycare, while Baekhyun and Chanyeol weren't able to take time away from work. 

"Awe, your daddies and siblings will love it!" Luhan reassured her. 

After carefully pocketing her handmade card into her backpack, they thought about what they should do next. 

And what they hadn't expected was for two twin boys racing to and stopping near Hana. The boys looked to be a few years older than her. One was slightly taller and tanner than the other. Sehun furrowed his eyebrows as he wracked his brain for where he might've seen them before.

"Hana!" The boys greeted cheerfully; completely oblivious to the glares given to them from her baba and daddy. 

She perked up at seeing her friends and offered them a wave. "Hi Jongdae and Jongin!" 

Those names seemed to ring a bell for Sehun as he was flooded with the memory of two twin toddlers gawking up at Luhan in the mall before Hana was even born! "They-mph." Luhan caught on to Sehun's epiphany and quickly clamped a hand over the latter's mouth. Kris just stared in confusion before focusing back on the kids who at this point ventured into their own little world. 

"This is for you!" Jongdae shied away from Hana's gaze, practically shoving an origami heart into her hands. 

"Hey no fair! I was gonna say that!" Evidently upset, Jongin pushed his twin to the side. 

"Well I was born first!" The shorter twin stuck his tongue out at the latter. 

That struck a nerve for Jongin. He dropped the piece of paper he previously held and tackled Jongdae to the ground. 

Amidst the chaos, Hana bent down to pluck the abandoned sheet off the floor and analyzed what she'd been given. 

Luhan whipped his head around in search for the boys' parents, but to no avail. Exchanging worried glances with Kris, the latter stepped in to halt their fighting. "Break it up boys." He added as he kept them separated. Only once he'd ensured they had calmed down did he release his grasp on them. 

"Whose do you like better Hana?" They simultaneously sputtered. 

Hana was now the center of attention as all eyes lingered on her. "Um.." She gave the inquiry a moment of thought. "Both!"

"Then which one of us do you like more?" 

Sehun and Kris gaped at their bravery to ask their daughter such a question even knowing her guardians were watching and listening. With Hana being an identical image of Luhan, it was inevitable she'd one day have plenty suitors; but the day came sooner than they'd anticipated. They were nervous to know how she would respond. 

"I like both of you the same silly." Hana giggled; obviously not understanding the depth of their query. 

The hopefulness that twinkled in the twins' eyes as they awaited her answer doused like water being poured over a fire. Sighing, they tramped away dejectedly. 

Her eyes trailed their retreating backs puzzlingly until they turned a corner. She tugged at Sehun's shirt. "Daddy, did I say something wrong?" 

"Yes! How could you say you like them?!" The black haired male was on the brink of hysteria. 

Hana flinched at his unusual tone, taking refuge under Kris' arm. "But they're both my friends. Why is it wrong to like them?" She asked innocently. 

"It's not baby. Your daddies are just overreacting." Luhan stated soothingly. 

"Lulu don't you remember them from the mall? The little devils couldn't stop eyeballing you!" Sehun huffed out annoyingly. 

If Kris could widen his eyes any further, they would surely pop out of their sockets. "What?!" Now it was his turn to freak out. "Those were the same twins?" Though he weren't with them at the time, he did remember this particular conversation. Indeed, it would seem it is a small world after all. 

Luhan groaned as Sehun nodded, confirming the blonde's suspicions. "And how many times do I have to tell you guys they were only interested in the brownies I was eating?" 

The maknae shook his head, now sporting a pout. "It doesn't matter, they still shouldn't have been looking at you that way." 

Hana was befuddled about the situation. She gazed to and fro at her parents. "Babi, I don't get it. What's going on? Why is daddy and baba so mad?" 

Luhan nibbled on his lower lip, not knowing how to explain such a complicated concept to a child. "Don't worry baby, they'll be back to normal soon." He opted to say instead. 

"Hana." Sehun crouched down in front of her, taking her hands in his own. "Answer me honestly. Do you love your friends or your daddies more?" 

The brunette sighed and thumped his palm against his forehead at the level of their jealousy. 

"Of course I love daddies more!" Hana remarked without hesitation. After all, she was much too young to comprehend the underlying meaning of those words. 

Taking advantage of Hana's naivety, Kris joined in, kneeling beside them. "Can you promise us that when you grow up you'll always be our little girl and never fall in love with other boys?" 

Still not quite understanding what they were talking about, she agreed anyways; just so she could see the smile on their faces again. "I promise." She stuck out both her pinkies. 

Relief washed over the two overgrown man-children, and as expected, their lips curled up. Seeing this, Hana happily flung herself at them, wrapping her arms around them in a hug. 

I wonder how long this'll last. Luhan snickered to himself. 

 

Age 18

Baekhyun requested to not be given the graveyard shift ever since the birth of all their children. Unfortunately, last night had been an emergency and no one else was able to fill the position; so he wasn't given a choice. Luckily, having been working three straight shifts, they allowed him to go home a few hours early. 

He raided all his pockets for the house keys, but concluded that he must've left them inside due to his rush to get to the hospital. 

Heaving an exhausted sigh, he whipped out his phone and called the one person that he wouldn't mind waking and that could actually be awoken. 

After the second ring, Chanyeol picked up. "...Coming." He mumbled, voice laced with sleep before the line went dead. 

During their younger years, Baekhyun always had the habit of awakening in the middle of the night to check up on the kids. And even though they were teenagers, old habits die hard. 

Chanyeol felt the drowsiness leaving his body, thus decided to follow the elder. When he peeped his head inside, he found Aerie whimpering in her sleep; this was a natural occurrence whenever she had a nightmare. So he stayed with her for a while as Baekhyun ensured the two boys were soundly asleep. 

The silver haired male's eyebrows automatically furrowed when he stood outside Hana's room, and could distinctly hear her muttering and giggling. 

Truthfully, he'd been observing Hana for the past week and although she's always been a sweetheart, she seemed to be extra affectionate lately. It was a nice addition to her personality, however her siblings seemed overwhelmed. And Baekhyun couldn't help but wonder what the cause of her sudden change was. 

"Baek, you're back early." Luhan yawned, walking over to him. 

Startled, Baekhyun averted his attention to Luhan. "Thirsty?" He guessed the reason why the latter would be out of bed at such an ungodly hour. 

The brunette affirmed with a nod as he sleepily leaned into the younger's side. 

"You guys checked on Hana already?" The hands that Chanyeol laid over their shoulders jolted them out of their skin. "Sorry." He apologized sheepishly when he felt them flinching under his touch. 

"Not yet, but listen." Baekhyun gestured for them to place their ears closer to the door. 

Now instead of the giggling he heard previously, there was a foreign high pitched laugh and then immediate hushing. 

"That definitely wasn't Hana." Luhan stated worriedly. 

Chanyeol put a hand on the knob. "Wait!" Baekhyun called him to a halt. "We can't go in empty handed! We don't know who's in there." 

The redhead rolled his eyes. "You're our weapon, you learned hapkido. So you go in first. Don't worry, I'll protect Lu and Hana." He assured the shorter male. 

Without waiting for their confirmation and with no further warning, Chanyeol pushed open the door, practically shoving Baekhyun inside in the process. 

"Oh my god!" Hana gasped as a tall lanky male rolled off the bed in alarm, landing clumsily on the carpeted floor with a thud. 

Their orbs enlarged due to utter shock. "Hana Wu Siyu!" Luhan reprimanded disbelievingly. 

Hana frantically waved her hands in the air in panic. "I-I swear, it's not what it looks like!" She was quick to deny. 

Chanyeol glared in a scrutinizing manner at the male on the floor and soon realized he looked oddly familiar. "Tao?" 

"You know him?" Luhan asked in utter bewilderment. 

Chanyeol nodded. "Yeah, he's been working at the cafe for about half a year now. But at the time, Hana introduced him as a friend." 

Hana could feel their gazes lingering on her but she avoided them, not being able to bring herself to look at the slight disappointment in their eyes. 

"Tao." Baekhyun echoed. He'd heard the name somewhere before. His features lit up when he remembered. "You're Suho and Yixing's son!" 

Tao timidly nodded. "A-am I in trouble?" He gulped. 

Luhan folded his arms across his chest, clearly unimpressed. "That depends, how did you get in here? But more importantly, what are you doing here?" 

"I climbed in through the window." Tao confessed. He felt a lot less threatened when the brunette's expression didn't look as intimidating as the tone he used. 

"And what you guys saw when you came in really isn't what you were thinking!" Hana continued to explain. "We were just talking and cuddling in bed." She mumbled shyly. "And maybe there was kissing." She confessed. But the words 'though it wouldn't have been the first time' got stuck in as she didn't want to continue adding fuel to the fire. 

"So the two of you are dating?" Chanyeol raised a skeptical eyebrow, shocked at the revelation. 

"Yeah boss, we are. Have been for the past month." Tao fearlessly lifted himself off the floor, maintaining eye contact with the redhead. He wasn't sure where his sudden surge of confidence had come from, but he was glad for the impeccable timing. 

Despite the situation, a small smile graced Baekhyun's lips. He admired the youngster's honesty. The fact that Tao seemed to be shaken with fear earlier but instantly stood up to admit to their relationship showed them how serious the latter was toward Hana. 

There was a moment of awkward silence before Hana spoke up. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I didn't mean to keep it from you guys." She hung her head down in shame. "But I know how protective you guys are of me, especially daddy and baba. And well, I didn't really know how to tell you." 

Luhan heaved an exasperated sigh, sitting himself down on the end of his daughter's bed. "We are upset that you didn't tell us, but even more so that you resorted to secretly meeting up at nearly six in the morning. And to top it off by using such a dangerous method." 

Baekhyun nodded in agreement. "If your parents found out, they'd be worried sick about you." 

Luhan's features softened when he eyed the boy for any evident injuries. "Are you hurt anywhere Tao?" 

The said male shook his head in denial. "No, I'm fine." He felt at ease now that Hana's parents seemed to be on friendlier terms with him. 

"And we're sorry." They sincerely apologized. 

"This is the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter