Bonus 1

Soul Mates (Forever and Always)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This drabble is dedicated to taemisol. I'd like to apologize in advance since this probably wasn't what you had in mind when you requested. I'm terrible when it comes to writing about kids, but I hope this doesn't end up disappointing you too much. 

For those reading this, I'd like to clarify some terms I used. Regardless of how I might've addressed the guys throughout the story, Hana will refer to them as:

Luhan= 爸比 (babi), Kris= 爸爸 (baba), Baekhyun= appa, Chanyeol= dad, Sehun= daddy

On a side note, I'd like to thank my new upvoters/subscribers <3

-------
 

 

"Open up Hana, here comes the airplane." Chanyeol skillfully imitated the motion of a plane before landing a spoonful of oatmeal into the toddler's awaiting mouth.

"Yum!" Kris prompted, breaking out into a gummy smile as he watched her experimentally chewing at the new food.

Though to their dismay, her angelic features contorted. And before they could react, Chanyeol's face was dripping with a mixture of spit and bits of oatmeal. "Yucky!" Little three year old Hana clawed at her tongue in an attempt to rid of the remnants.

The redhead heaved a heavy sigh, using the sleeve of his shirt to clean his face while Kris stifled a laugh at the scene.

At this time, Baekhyun ambled down the staircase holding a tray of empty bowls with him as Sehun trailed behind.

The maknae raised an eyebrow in confusion at the situation. "What happened?"

"We found out the messy way that Hana doesn't like oatmeal." Kris replied. He took a napkin and dabbed at the corners of , also cleaning her hands.

Baekhyun placed the tray down on the table then crouched to be on eye level with Hana. "Are you still hungry baby?" He asked as he tucked her side bangs behind her ears. She gave a nod in response.

"I'll go heat a bottle of milk." Sehun volunteered, walking into the kitchen and pulling open the fridge.

"How's Lu doing?" Chanyeol's expression morphed into one of concern.

Currently seven months pregnant with triplets, Luhan needed as much undisturbed rest as he could get. Thus his lovers convinced him to take the day off as they took care of Hana.

"He fell asleep again after he had lunch. I rechecked his vitals before leaving and he's within normal range. He seemed a bit more energized compared to this morning." Baekhyun informed them.

Small smiles lit up their faces, glad to hear Luhan was no longer feeling unwell.

Their attention was reverted back to Hana when she repeatedly banged her palms against her high chair. "Porridge. Want babi." She demanded.

Her words were simple, but through experience, they understood she wanted Luhan's rice porridge.

"Hana." Kris hoisted their daughter out of her seat. "Babi is very tired and is sleeping. Daddy is making your bottle." He patiently explained to her for the umpteenth time that day.

"Want babi." She stubbornly folded her arms over her chest, sporting a pout that looked identical to Luhan's.

They immediately melted at her irresistibly adorable gesture. Kris even considered giving in to her request, thankfully, Sehun swooped in to save the day.

"How about we go to the park after you finish your milk?" The black haired male waved the bottle in her line of sight.

Hana's lips curled upwards, doe eyes sparkling at the suggestion. She complied, extending her hands for the bottle. It was as if she'd completely forgotten the reason for being upset earlier.

The atmosphere fell into a comfortable silence. Kris continued to hold Hana in his arms while she diligently worked at fulfilling her part of the promise. Chanyeol sauntered off to properly cleanse his face and the others started clearing the mess in the kitchen and dining table.

Moments after Hana finished her bottle, Kris felt a warm but wet substance seeping through his thin t-shirt and soon an unpleasant smell wafted through the air.

"Wha-" The blonde's eyes dilated as realization dawned on him. His eyebrows furrowed, cheeks flushed due to anger and jaws clenched reflexively. "Who-"

Baekhyun flinched at the other's seething tone. His eyes wide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter