Baek-Han-Kris

Soul Mates (Forever and Always)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys! Thanks to those who recently subscribed and commented, of course also to those that read this story. You guys are the best <3

Now this one isn't the fluffy/cute drabble that you guys may already be used to. I predict many if not most of you will hate/dislike this update. BUT, I promise you guys this is NOT the end, and that the question will be addressed and ANSWERED! Until then...try not to hate me too much? XP

--------

 

"This is ridiculous! We literally have the results within our reach but we have no access to it. So what's the point of taking those goddamn tests if we can't even look at them?" Kris ranted out of annoyance as he leaned against the lilac colored walls in the nursery. 

Baekhyun had barely shut the door in time before Kris' voice exploded. He turned around and glared up at the giant. "Can you not be more considerate of Luhan?" 

The pregnant male was currently napping in their room. Luhan hadn't been sleeping too well as a result of Princess being too overactive. And the fact that his abdomen was comparable to the size of a beach ball, trying to find the most comfortable position to sleep in was a difficult task. The countdown was officially starting, in roughly two more weeks time, Princess would be born; and just in time to celebrate Luhan's birthday. 

The conversation at hand definitely wasn't something Luhan would want to take part in, or listen to for that matter. It's been addressed plenty of times throughout the last couple of months. Whenever this happened, the four would somehow end up in a quarrel. 

For Luhan's sake, they'd always tried to tolerate each other. But not knowing who the baby belonged to was taking a toll on their sanity. 

"Look, I honestly don't know why. But don't you see Kris? Luhan seems to get upset every time we mention this." 

Kris let out an exasperated sigh, running his fingers through his already tousled blonde hair. "I know. But I really don't see what the big deal is. I mean it's not like we can keep it from Princess her entire life." 

Baekhyun nodded, agreeing with the other's  words. "I understand that. But it seems like Luhan doesn't want to know and we can't just force him." 

"We have the right to know." His tone of voice firm as his hands were gradually tightening into fists. "What are we supposed to tell her when she becomes old enough to ask?" 

"I get that, but don't you think we should respect Luhan?" The shorter challenged back. 

Kris rolled his eyes, infuriated by Baekhyun's behavior. "It's just you and me right now. You don't have to act like such a saint. I know you want to know who the baby's father is as much as the rest of us do." 

The silver haired male was offended  by the other's attitude. "I'm not denying that, I just think-" 

"Enough!" The door flung open to reveal a fuming Luhan with unshed tears in his eyes. 

"Luhan..." They gulped. Kris subconsciously uncurled his fists, the color in his hands slowly returing as the blood was being replenished. The angry and icy glares disappeared from their eyes, now replaced with guilt as they saw how damaged Luhan appeared. 

"I heard you from all the way across the hall. For the past couple months you guys have been getting along so well. But why are you constantly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter