Chan-Han-Kris

Soul Mates (Forever and Always)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys! I know you get tired of reading this but....thank you new subscribers, also to those who left a comment <3

Hope you all enjoy reading :)

---------

 

Nearing the end of his sixth month and venturing into his seventh in the next couple days, they were working to build the nursery well in advance before the arrival of their baby.

The lilac colored walls had been the first addition to the nursery, a project all four took the responsibility of completing. Gradually, they accumulated countless baby necessities and gifts from family and friends; too many items to the point where they had to utilize the space in the spare room.

The bookshelf dresser and crib had to be built. Unfortunately, woodwork hadn't been anyone's forte. But after looking through the manuals of both items, they collectively agreed that the bookshelf dresser looked to be the simpler of the two. And of course, they fought over who would be tasked the easier job. At the time, Luhan couldn't refrain from rolling his eyes as well as scoffing at their deciding method; rock, paper, scissors. In the end, Baekhyun and Sehun had been victorious, sneering at the dejected twin towers.

As Luhan folded onesies and other clothing items to be placed in their respective drawers; Chanyeol and Kris worked to piece the crib together.

Kris peered over his shoulder to see Chanyeol stabilizing various fragments using a screwdriver. Without the latter's knowledge, he stealthily inched his way over to the plushy couch. One of the downsides of being over six feet was that no couch would be able to contain the length of his body. Thus Kris settled himself comfortably in a cross legged position on the floor next to Luhan as he rested his head on the pregnant male's lap.

"Hi Princess." He greeted the bump with a smooch to the side of the belly. "I can't wait to meet you and hold you in my arms." Kris lifted Luhan's sweatshirt to reveal the flesh before playfully nuzzling his head against the bulge.

Luhan giggled due to the ticklish sensation. Warmth radiated throughout his whole body at the affection Kris was displaying. The tips of his lips subconsciously curved upward as he reached out to smooth out the bird nest growing atop the blonde's head. "I'm sure she's really excited to meet all of us too."

"Yes! Finally, it's done!" Chanyeol cheered, announcing his presence by plopping himself down on the other side of the couch beside Luhan. "No thanks to you." He glared daggers at Kris. His boisterous voice had been successful in ruining the once tranquil atmosphere.

They had been working to figure out how to establish the crib for roughly more than half the day, only taking a few short breaks in between. Chanyeol had been exhausted, but relieved and proud of their accomplishment. Meanwhile, he couldn't help but feel annoyed at having been ditched so a certain blonde could spend some alone time with their babies.

Kris replied with a roll of his eyes. "I helped too, I was just low on energy and needed to be recharged."

"I don't care. Luhannie, you have to make it up to me." Chanyeol suddenly whined, wrapping his long limbs around the brunette's shoulders while snuggling right against him. It was a very Sehun like response, which wouldn't be surprising since those two have seemingly become the best of friends.

Luhan didn't even attempt to contain the chuckle that escaped his mouth. The most ironic thing about Chanyeol is the contrast between his baby face appearance versus his baritone voice. And it wasn't everyday that they would get to see this side of the redhead. "What do you want me to do Yeollie?" He asked as he dabbed at the perspirat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter