Kris-Hun-Han-Chan-Baek

Soul Mates (Forever and Always)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: First off, hello and welcome to all my lovely subscribers! Despite my warnings, I honestly didn't expect such a turnout in only a couple days! So thanks so much to all of you <3 

But I was serious about my warning, so please keep your expectations low. Otherwise, I hope this is somewhat enjoyable to read :P

-----------

 

Luhan awoke with an uncomfortable churning in the pit of his stomach. His eyes roamed around his surroundings. He was in the master bedroom with two of his lovers on either side of him, one dangerously on the edge of the bed and the last was nowhere to be found.

 

Sehun didn't have classes until the late afternoon. So he was currently catching up on his much needed sleep. The boy practically had his chest glued to Luhan's back, with an arm wrapped loosely around Luhan's waist.

 

Behind Sehun was Baekhyun, who worked the graveyard shift and had probably come home not too long ago. He cuddled close, and had his leg draped over both their lower extremities.

 

To his other side was Kris. Being the CEO meant he was allowed to walk in and out as he pleased, or in this case, not make an appearance at all. Luhan had his head tucked underneath the giant's chin as his body naturally curled up into the warmth.

 

Feeling his stomach contents escalating up into his esophagus, he hastily untangled himself from the mess of limbs. A wave of vertigo and nausea hit him as he clambered out of bed. A loud thud along with an "oof"  was heard due to his turbulent movements. But he disregarded it as he stumbled his way into the connected bathroom. He found a startled Chanyeol, who was probably getting ready for work, pulling up his pants. He pushed the redhead out of the way just in time to regurgitate into the toilet bowl.

 

Shortly after, he felt a hand running along his back in a soothing motion. Luhan tried standing up when he finished emptying his stomach; if not for Chanyeol's strong arms, he was sure he would've fallen over with his gelatin legs.

 

"Are you alright babe?" Kris' sleep must've been disturbed as he was now waiting at the sink. He handed him a cup filled with water to rinse out his mouth.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine." He took a towel to dry off the water droplets around his face.

 

On their way back to the bed, Luhan realized poor Baekhyun was sprawled across the floor. For a lack of better words, his whole body felt like crap; completely drained of energy and just wanting to sleep the day away. Now on top of all that, his heart clenched with guilt. This was probably where the source of the noise had come from when he stumbled out of bed in a hurry not too long ago.

 

"Baek, get up." Luhan ruffled his hair.

 

Kris took a couple pillows and propped them up before Luhan climbed into bed and laid back against the headboard.

 

For the last couple days, this had been a normal occurrence. And sometimes it wasn't even in the morning. It didn't matter what he ate, what time during the day, he would end up throwing everything back up. He also exhausted easily, feeling more tired than usual; even when he wasn't doin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter