Chapter 9

If We Can Love Each Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Are we all set? The three boys are in bed already?” Kyungmi said. Jinyoung nodded.

“Eek! I’m excited!” Jackson shouted. “Let’s go!” They walk and start running once they entered the thick forest.

“Okay, we can wolf out now,” JB said.

“I’m a step ahead of you hyung,” said Jinyoung, who was already fashioning his brown fur. Everyone started shifting.

“Wait. Hannah why are you shifting too?!” Kyungmi watched as Hannah changed.

“OH SHOOT. I forgot!” But it was too late. Hannah was already on all fours with her fur shining a brilliant white under the moon.

“Hurry up and change before a were-creature sees you! And climb on my back!” Kyungmi said urgently.

“Oh. But we saw already.” An unidentifiable voice said. Everyone froze and looked in the vicinity where the voice was coming from. Behind a tree came out two figures.

“Chanyeol. Kris. What are you doing here! In Wolf territory!” Jackson’s eyes flashed a stormy gray color.

“Oh! But we are werewolves!” Kris said laughing.

“What…?” JB said. In fact, everyone was confused. They sniffed the air and they smelled  nothing like coyotes. If they did, they would’ve sniffed them out a mile away.

“You must be wondering, why this is the case? WELL. Let me tell you. We are from an alternate universe! From the Exoplanet. It’s exactly like earth but far Far FAR AWAY.” Kris explained. The royal pack was confused.

“Was that supposed to be a Star Wars reference? Because that was horrible.” Jinyoung said.

“What? No!” Chanyeol looked at them with a scrunched face.

“Ooh maybe it was a Shrek reference…?”

“Ugh. They still don’t get it. Alright then. Kris! Cue the music!” Chanyeol snapped his fingers. Kris took out his phone and press the play button. “CHOGI WAAAA~ danbeone neukkyeo! Neol hannibe chijeucheoreom jibeoneoeul tedaaaa~” Chanyeol rapped. Then, it was Kris’s turn.

“Hyanggil Matgo! Saekkal! Eummihago! Wainboda uahage jabameogeul tedaaaaa~” Chanyeol and Kris then turned into beautiful, lean looking brown wolves.

But then something unexpected happened.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter