Chapter 5

If We Can Love Each Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took Sunhwa a while to find the mansion again. Even though it was so big, it was in the middle of nowhere. “Ah, finally! I thought I was just going to get lost…” As she got closer to the house, loud noises coming from the inside became more prominent.

“What is going on in there? Why is there shouting and screaming…?” Nonetheless, she rang the doorbell. No one answered.

“Hello….?” She said as she knocked on the door. “HELLLOOOO~” Sunhwa said louder this time as she tried to turn the knob. Fortunately, the door was unlocked.

“Yes!” She celebrated. She slowly opened the door, and the voices exponentially got louder. She went in and looked across the living room. “What the—”

“AHHHHHH!” A guy ran up to Sunhwa, grabbed her arms and flailed them up in the air. “HI. NOW PUT YO HANDS PUT YO HANDS PU PU PU PU PU~” Sunhwa felt uncomfortable, but the boy was so handsome. He had the cutest eye-smile and two adorable little moles on his upper left eyelid. The guy laughed making his adam’s apple bobbed up and down. Sunhwa cleared as she pulled away from his grip. Luckily it wasn’t that tight. “WAEEEE~ WHERE ARE YOU GOING~” Sunhwa looked behind her back to see the guy pouting. Alcohol. She thought. They’re all intoxicated! She bumped into another guy.

“GEURAE WOLF NAEGA WOLF! AWUUUUUU~” The boy shouted. Sunhwa blinked. The boy had such a beautiful voice even though he was shouting. Sunhwa was impressed. The boy switched songs: “Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae~ neo mulleoseoji anheumyeon dachyeodo molla!”

Ohhhkay. I need to find my phone soon. Sunhwa looked around, desperately trying to find her phone. However she couldn’t help but look around. A guy with a really defined jaw and plump lips was in the kitchen accompanied by three pies, Spaghetti, and fried chicken. He was vigorously beating an egg. Another boy was crying his eyes out, his cute little left eye mole glistening because of the tears streaming down his face. Meanwhile, another boy was struggling to take off a muzzle-like mask on his face.

Sunhwa looked at the latter boy and went up to him. The boy looked up. “Here. Let me help you take it off,” Sunhwa took the mask off and looked at his facial features. He had the fluffiest hair that covered a little bit of his eyes. His cheeks were partially filled, but his nose was well defined.

“Heh. Thaaaaaaaaanks~” The boy said before he Sunhwa’s shoulder startling her.

“WHAT THE HECK!” Sunhwa screamed as she went to the closest couch and wiped her shoulder against it trying to get the saliva off. She looked at the boy and shouted, “What is wrong with you?!” The boy didn’t even spare a glance at her as he started the edge of the coffee table. Sunhwa rolled her eyes annoyed. Seriously, what the heck is wrong with these people???!!!! She thought as she went to look for her friends. She first found Hannah sleeping in the corner of the living room sprawled on the floor in a starfish position.

“Hannah! Hey, can you wake up? I need your help. I can’t find my phone anywhere...” Sunhwa said and shook her gently, but Hannah didn’t even stir. “Hannah please… I don’t know why your house is filled with these boys but they’re freaking me out. I just want my phone…”

“Mmm… phone? Phone.” Hannah said, her eyes still closed as she shifted to her side.

“Yes! It’s an IPhone 6 plus in rose gold have you seen it…?"

“Rose… seen? Yes. I have … mmfff…” Sunhwa couldn’t make sense of Hannah’s sleeptalking. Sunhwa was about to give up hope.

“How am I going to find it in all this ruckus? Oh my goodness…” Sunhwa massaged her temples. Hannah suddenly got up, her eyes still closed.

“Follow ME~” She said.

“So you know where it is?!” Sunhwa smiled joyfully.

“Know it? Where? Yes!” Hannah groggily walked. “Here!” She pointed. Sunhwa followed Hannah’s finger.

“Uhm… Hannah? That’s a vase.” Sunhwa was confused.

“Yeah! With roses…” Hannah said, shaking her finger pointing to it.

“Ugh no. I meant my phone is a rose-gold color. You know what? Nevermind. Go get sleep. Your head probably hurts from the alcohol right now.”

“You’re WELCOME~” Hannah flashed a peace sign and smiled. She turns, and walks away. Seconds later, Sunhwa hears a loud BANG followed by a THUMP.

“HAHAHA! HANNAH JUST HIT A WALL AND FELL!” The first boy Sunhwa met shouted. The boy started laughing uncontrollably. “YOUNGJAE! BAMBAM! SHE DID IT LIKE THIS!” The boy went up to the wall and ran into it, mimicking Hannah. Singing boy laughed heartily. Crying boy cried even more.

The crying boy ran up to Hannah. “Poor noona..." he sniffs, "are you okay? Hu hu hu,” Sunhwa didn’t want to witness this whole thing. They’re all hammered drunk. Why did they even drink a lot in the middle of the week?! She thought

“What are YOU doing here?” Sunhwa turned around to see Kyungmi who styled a face of disgust.

“Oh Kyungmi! Thank God! I’m trying to find my phone—“

“Well hurry! You’re in the way and your presence just I R K S me,” Sunhwa’s eyes widened. This isn’t the Kyungmi I know! She’s usually so sweet and—

“Kyungmi baby~ I looovvvveeee youuuu~” Sunhwa’s mind got interrupted. A boy back hugged Kyungmi and kissed her cheek.

“Jackson GET. OFF. OF. ME!” Kyungmi shook the boy off and wiped the kiss off of her cheek.

“But you’re stuck with ME for life~ You can never leave me! Because you’re my honeybunch sugar plum pumpy-umpy-umkin…” Kyungmi shoved Jackson away and tried to walk away. Jackson kept singing and caught up to her, embracing her tightly and putting his chin over her shoulder: “You're my sweetie pie! You're my cuppycake, gumdrop, Snoogums, boogums…”

“GET AWAY! I WILL SMACK YOU DOWN AND KICK YOU!!!” Kyungmi is now running around the house, Jackson right behind her.

“You can’t get away from me forever! Because I love you so, and I want you to know that I. WILL. ALWAYS. BE. RIGHT. HERE.” Sunhwa’s mouth was wide open, dumbfounded. Once again, she looked around and saw the chaos that was happening in the whole house. She looked at the boy who was the TV, who was now starting a phone.

“Wait. That’s MY PHONE!” She said as she rushed to the boy and pried it off his mouth. The boy whimpered and pouted at her. Sunhwa felt guilty for a second and remembered that the boy had her shoulder. “Okay. I’m done with these people. Goodness!” She ran out the door and sighed. What is wrong with these people?!

~♡~

    Mark laughed evilly by himself in the upstairs restroom. There he was, saran wrapping the toilet bowl and putting red hair dye in Youngjae’s shampoo. A while ago, he was in Yugyeom’s room then Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter