Chap5

Half Moon (Before Cross road)

"Oh! Nice to meet you, I always wanted to meet a friend of Youngiie"


Seulong smiled, but for Nichkhun the hole was made in his stomach.
 

"Seulong ssi... Can you spare us a moment?"
 

Nichkhun asked and Seulong nodded.
 

"Wooyoung..."
 

Nichkhun wanted to take Wooyoung's arm but this one was reluctant and walked with him.
 

"Wait here Hyung"

He told to Seulong and walked a little further with Nichkhun

"He is the reason for your left?"
 

Nichkhun asked and Wooyoung frowned.
 

"What are you talking about?"
 

"Of him, am I mistaken? After what happened with Minjun a month ago you disappeared ... by a person?"
 

Nichkhun clenched his fist as one hand settled on it.
 

"How's Hyung?"
 

Wooyoung asked to ignore the fact that his hands together
 

"Okay, I called Mom and put our family's family doctor ... but don't try to divert the conversation and answer"


Nichkhun said trying to calm down but only to think of someone with Wooyoung his stomach turned.
 

"I would like to tell you that it is so, but I can't lie to you after what you and hyung have done for me. No, I didn't go for him, I left because while hyung is in that way; I can't going back"
 

Nichkhun looked into the eyes of Wooyoung where the truth shone and his heart beat again as it had not in a long time
 

"I know, I know the truth about ... what could happen, but would not it have been better to talk about it? Woo ... the house feels so lonely without you and me ... me too"
 

Wooyoung looked at Nichkhun and his cheeks burned
 

"H-hyung...."
 

He said in a whisper but quickly remembered that they were not alone and that Seulong was behind them, waiting.

"Hyung"
 

He said again and Nichkhun frowned.
 

"What is it?"
 

Asked a little in the confusion
 

"N-No, I meant that we were forgetting hyung"
 

Wooyoung grinned at Seulong, who was still standing on the wall.
 

"Why do you care so much about him?"
 

Wooyoung smiled putting his hands on each cheek of the older man putting pressure on them until his lips came out in a stew.
 

"Look at Hyung's right hand. Can you see it? On the index finger"
 

Nichkhun looked at Seulong and caught sight of the accessory that adorned his finger.
 

"It's the ring, oh god... is that ring"


He said almost falling on his back if Wooyoung was not there
 

"That's why I'm so interested in him"
 

Explained and Nichkhun nodded understandably
 

"I will keep him close until the spirit of Minjun appears."
 

He gave instruction and they both nodded. 

*-*-*

"Are you there?"


Taecyeon asked when Junho went to his classes but no one answered what a little relieved but at the same time made him feel bad.
 

Minjun had said that he had nowhere else to go but he was a ghost, the ghosts must cross or something, Taecyeon thought and yet his heart sank to think that that could be alone in the middle of nowhere.
 

"Why are there ghosts in my house?"
 

He've searched the internet for a lot of answers in the first results.
 

"The spirits are present because they have matters pending to attend, in dying they didn't perform something that was important and for that reason their soul feels obliged to stay until reaching its goal"
 

Taecyeon sighed and looked around the empty house.

"What is your pending issue?"


He asked the air but no one answered and guilt attacked him
 

"Well, I can't do anything to get him back."
 

He said to himself, getting up to go to work.

*-*-*

"Is this Chansung at home? I thought I'd be here after school"
 

Junho asked the woman at the door
 

"I'm sorry Junho ah, Chansung is not here now."


She said a little distressed and Junho nodded politely saying goodbye
 

"Maybe he's in the library."
 

Junho said in a low voice and looked across the street without much desire to approach.
 

"I'll call him tomorrow."
 

Junho decided to return home and wait for tomorrow to talk to Chansung.

Chansung was in the library with a book open in his hands but without paying attention to him, he was only thinking about what Wooyoung had recently said about his relationship with Junho


"Chansung-ssi, sorry it's time to close"
 

The girl with round glasses approached and Chansung stood up smiling.
 

At home, Chansung heard from his mother that Junho had been there
 

"He seemed a bit disappointed, Chansung"
 

She said before the boy entered her room
 

"Ok, I go to sleep"
 

He said simply and closed the door
 

"I'm sorry"
 

Then he said, getting into bed.

 

1 hour after~
 

-Who are you?
 

He asked the man who was sitting cross-legged at the foot of the bed
 

"My name is Minjun. Yours?" 

Minjun asked curious

"C-Chansung... Who are you?"
 

Minjun blew his head to one side
 

"Ahh~ You really are brothers. I just told you, I'm Minjun"
 

Chansung frowned
 

"Brothers? You mean Taecyeon?"
 

Minjun nodded, approaching Chansung so close that the latter leaned back until, evidently, he ended up hitting the wall.
 

"Yes, they are siblings."
 

Minjun joked back to his original position.
 

"Anyway, let's just say I'm your guardian angel ... I know something happens to you and I wanted to ask you"
 

Chansung stared at Minjun for a long moment.
 

"You know something's wrong, but you don't know what it is?"
 

Chan still wonder incredulously and Minjun smiled
 

"Well, I know, but I wanted to hear it from you... I'll tell you a clue. It's Junho"
 

Chansung finished shocking and believing what Minjun was saying so he cleared his throat.
 

"Do you think he's disappointed in me?"
 

Asked without looking away from Minjun
 

"Actually I think there's a misunderstanding here, but I will not say anything before you"
 

"Sometimes I think he...not....me, I'm not what he expected. He is always smiling around doing nonsense things but I...I don't know what to do"


Minjun smiled and stretched out his hand reaching for Chansung's hair by slapping him three times.
 

"It's okay to be clumsy sometimes..."
 

He whisper
 

"Not even this, I'm sure I still have it, I think he wants someone else."
 

Minjun frowned.
 

"Another person? Who?"
 

"Teecyeon hyung, my brother"
 

The silence was present and suddenly the blow of a laughter collapsed the atmosphere.

"Do you really believe that?"
 

Minjun asked, wiping the tears in the corner of his eyes.
 

"I don't know why you laughed, but it's true, I think so"
 

Minjun turned serious again and moved closer to Chansung until his knees brushed.
 

"I dont' think so, I think you're more handsome than Taecyeon, and I know Junho believes the same."
 

Chansung blushed biting his lower lip.
 

"It even seems a little sad not because you disappoint him but because he is awkward too."
 

Chansung looked at Minjun who was still holding his hand in his hair.
 

"Because you thought he liked your brother? Seriously, it's hilarious."
 

Minjun said with a small laugh that Chansung continued.
 

"Now go to sleep, man, you must be well for tomorrow."
 

Minjun patted Chansung's shoulder to send him to sleep.
 

"What will you do?"
 

Chansung refused to go to sleep but Minjun was insistent crushing his body over Chansung until he was lying down
 

"Trust me, okay? Everything will be better with my help. Just do what i tell you"
 

Minjun promised and put his palm over Chansung's eyes making sure to keep them closed.

*-*-*

-Welcome home!
 

Taecyeon listened when he returned from his work but there was no one around
 

"I thought you left."
 

"And I thought you were going to ignore me"
 

Minjun counterattacks and Taecyeon hit mentally
 

"Whatever. Where were you?"
 

He asked, putting his purse aside
 

"You want to know?"
 

Minjun asked, but Taecyeon hissed.
 

"Forget it, I don't want to know"

Minjun pouting
 

"I just walked out"
 

Minjun smiled even though Taecyeon didn't see him
 

"Then you can get out of here? Oh, and I was so worried when you didn't come back"
 

Taecyeon said quietly without knowing that Minjun was closer than he thought
 

"You worried about me?"
 

Minjun asked with a smile
 

"I was being sarcastic"
 

Taecyeon hid and Minjun made a pout
 

"I also"
 

He said with the simplest tone he found
 

"Anyway, if you can get out of here I suppose you can stay somewhere else"
 

Taecyeon said while preparing a sandwich for dinner
 

"I can but I don't want to, I was here before you. We're just going to live both here. Okay? Well, it's decided"
 

Minjun walked around jumping
 

"I have not even accepted, how can you be so selfish?
 

Taecyeon growled
 

"Selfish? You are selfish, look to throw a protective spirit on the street ... so inconsiderate"
 

Taecyeon set his sandwich aside and turned around in the empty kitchen.


"You're not even protective, I've been considerate enough to leave you here two days. How much longer are you going to stay here?"
 

Taecyeon asked in a hoarse voice.
 

"How should I know? I don't even know what I'm doing here"
 

Minjun sat on the kitchen counter with his knees on his chest
 

"In addition, I'm protector of the familiar relations unlike you"
 

He complained
 

Taecyeon frowned and looked to the side where he had heard Minjun's voice.
 

"What do you mean?"

"I'm talking about your fault..."


Minjun was silent, couldn't say anything or his whole plan would be damaged
 

"Fault? Of what?"
 

Taecyeon asked
 

"Forget I said anything. Go to take a bath and then go to sleep"
 

He ordered with a shrill voice
 

"Why? I'm not nine years old"
 

Taecyeon objected
 

"I don't mind, I said go take a bath"
 

Minjun said again and Taecyeon made a pout leaving his half-eaten sandwich on the plate and went to his room. Minjun who had stayed in the kitchen was grateful to say no more.