Chap3

Half Moon (Before Cross road)

Minjun opened his eyes slowly with the sunlight on him, his body felt depressed and his mind had been struck by a big pain.
"What...?"
He looked to the side and saw a man by his side, seemed to be sleeping ... beside him

 

He quickly got up, taking the blanket with him and discovering the body of the other man, who shakes his body at the change of temperature.
 

"Who are you?"
He asked when he saw the man's eyes open.

 

"There-who are you?... What are you doing here?"
 

Minjun asked but the guy didn't respond or even seemed to listen.
 

"Hey, listen to me"
 

Minjun wanted to jump on the guy but was very surprised when he fell into bed as if the man had passed through him.
 

"What is happening?"
 

He asked worriedly looking at his hands that were pierced by sunlight.
 

"oh ... I woke up?"
 

Asked around
 

"I'm going to enter hyung"
 

Someone said and the guy who was in bed before got up by picking up the blanket that was on the floor.
 

"What the hell are you doing with the blanket there?"
 

The boy entered the room with some bags in his hands.
 

"I had a dream Junho"
 

Said the guy throwing the blanket to the bed.
 

"I don't want to hear about your dreams with girls, hyung"
 

The boy named Junho smiled leaving the bags on the table that was there.


Minjun was still watching the scene, that was the house he had been waking up for the past 16 months.
 

"No, well, something like that ... there was a guy in bed with me."
 

"Oh! Our Taecyeon hyung is dreaming with a guy"
 

Junho covered his mouth like mockery
 

"Where did you see? A magazine?"
 

He mocked and the guy who was now named Taecyeon looked scowling.
 

"I don't know, I don't remember seeing him before, but he was very cute with his bright eyes and brown hair."
 

Minjun blushed, his skin bristling.
 

"You fell in love?"
 

Junho asked emptying the purchases when Taecyeon hit him in the back
 

"How could I? I've only seen it once in my dream."
 

"But you slept with him, hyung"
 

Junho attacked in revenge for the coup and Taecyeon returned to pout.
 

"He looked scared, got up and took the blanket with him"
 

Taecyeon said and Minjun froze, now there was no doubt, it was about him.
 

"That sounds like a ghost, it's normal when you just moved hyung."
 

Minjun pouted and approached the little guy named Junho and blow in his ear
 

"Oh my ... What is that? Someone blew on me"
 

Junho said but Taecyeon didn't take it into account because of his mocking spirit.
 

"Seriously, this is scary. We should call someone and take away the evil spirits. Oh by the way, Seulong will come this afternoon."
 

He said, completely forgetting the ghost.
 

"I'm going to consider it"
 

Taecyeon said brushing his teeth.

Minjun smiled, felt drowsy; It was not the first time he'd woken up here even though he'd never seen anyone. He didn't know if he was alive or dead, he didn't remember anything of his physical life only the days that he was in this place.
 

"I'll take a shower and come back"
 

Taecyeon said walking down the hall to the bathroom while Junho kept shopping and Minjun looked around.
 

"I feel different today, I feel lighter."
 

Minjun said to himself looking at his feet
 

"Maybe I've finally died"
 

He said with a pout a little disappointed not to know what was happening.
 

"It is a nice place"
 

Junho said walking around the living room that was being occupied by now as a room.
 

"The rent is also good"
 

Junho continue to say as he look out the windows at the small garden, Minjun was behind him 
 

"It doesn't look bad and is quite cozy"
He continue with his monologue and Minjun nodded in agreement, didn't look very old with his small eyes and his plump face ... Minjun had the feeling of meeting this guy so he came a little more unwittingly knocking a portrait on the piece of furniture.

 

"Ommo; What was that?"
 

Asked Junho raising the frame
 

"Why are you here?"
 

Junho asked where he supposed the ghost would be, but Minjun was right behind him.
 

"Because I live here"
 

Taecyeon replied behind Junho with a towel around her hips.
Minjun quickly turned around, covering his eyes when he saw the half- man.

 

"Don't be an exhibitionist, wear something decent hyung"
 

Junho complained without flinching
 

"Are you afraid of falling in love with me?"
 

He asked with a mischievous grin hugging Junho

 

"You know that will not happen, I've seen something better. In your brother"
 

Taecyeon looked pissed again on the day and Minjun (who was in between) thought if there could actually be something better.
 

"Ah! Besides i would be like a ert"
 

Taecyeon said putting on a shirt
 

"For dating an 18-year-old?" It's not like I'm a minor"
 

"But you're too innocent for me ... you're not my type"
 

Taecyeon laughed and Minjun shook his head, it was obvious that this guy was a player, he reflected.
 

"Anyway, where's Chansung?"
 

Taecyeon asked shaking his wet hair and Junho sigh
 

"In the library, it's like his second home"
 

Taecyeon heard the sigh of Junho and felt a little bad; Knew his younger brother that lived the life in the books. He was even surprised when Junho and he announced his relationship to his parents, he didn't think it could be possible.
 

"I'm sure he's thinking of you."
 

Taec wanted to repair but Junho smiled
 

"Don't worry, I know. Listen to hyung I'm not complaining at all."
 

Taecyeon nodded
 

"I know"
 

He said leaving the room in silence
 

"And why he's crying?"
 

Minjun asked and Taecyeon took a small leap.
 

"J-Junho... don't cry"


Taecyeon said awkwardly and Junho turned around with red eyes.
 

"Hyung...how do you know?"

"Mhh?"


Taecyeon frowned, and Junho narrowed his eyes away.
 

"Forget it, I must go. I'll be back tomorrow morning."
 

Junho said taking his things quickly
 

"Wait"
 

Taecyeon stopped him
 

"Why don't you talk to Chansung? Solve this problem"
 

Junho nodded
 

"I promise, bye hyung"
 

When Junho left Taecyeon sighed, he was not the most approved to be "doctor heart" but wanted to do something to help in the relationship of his brother and his little friend.
 

"I have to go"
 

He said to himself ending his appearance and hurried out.
Minjun stood there still a little stunned; The boy had heard it, right? Or it may have been a very strange coincidence.

*-*-*-*-*-

Wooyoung had gone to live in his old house and had requested a transfer of school so that Nichkhun didn't look for it. He had arranged only one room in the house to live there and had started working at the florist on the other side of the street.

But for now it was still difficult to find Minjun despite how hard he tried, occasionally passing through the workplace of Nichkhun when he had to make a delivery of flowers but didn't dare to see the eldest.
 

"That would be all?"
 

Asked the manager of the mini super and Wooyoung nodded when someone touched his shoulder.
 

"Wooyoung?"
 

Said that person and Wooyoung turned around
 

"Oh, Seulong hyung What are you doing here? I didn't know you lived here."
 

Wooyoung said and the guy smiled
 

"Not really, but a friend from the university just moved in nearby and I came to visit him, I knew it was you, how did it go?"
 

Asked Seulong
 

"Well, we didn't see each other since your graduation hyung. How did it go?"
 

"Don't be so formal Young, we have not seen each other for a long time."
 

Said Seulong shaking Wooyoung's hair with his hand then the younger saw it, on the index finger of the left hand of his hyung: the twin ring.

*-*-*-*

"Who are you?"
 

Taecyeon asked startled.

"My name is Minjun" 
 

"T-This is my house ... Why have you been here all this time?"
 

He asked picking up the sheets as close to him as he could
 

"I have no idea"
 

Minjun said with mocking grin coming up to stand in front of Taecyeon and sit cross-legged, face to face.
 

"Are you kidding? You must know why you are here or there"
 

Taecyeon snapped leaning back, frightened, hugging his chest to the sheets
 

"I don't know, that simple. What is your problem?"
 

Minjun asked in a nasal voice showing his lower lip as a smile crept on his lips and he approached Taecyeon who leaned back as Minjun came closer until his head hit the head of the bed drawing in the face of the highest. An expression of pain.


"FXXK"
 

Hissed and Minjun returned to his place with a funny smile
 

"The boy knows how to curse"
 

He said in an apparent dialect of Daegu
 

"Shut up"
 

Taecyeon hissing even rubbing the injured area
 

"I don't want"
 

Minjun folded his arms and Taecyeon recovered, clearing his throat.
 

"You are dead?"
 

Asked Taecyeon and Minjun frustrated sigh
 

"I don't know..."
 

Taecyeon was going to protest once more but the frustrated sigh of Minjun let him know that he was telling the truth so he was silent.
 

"It's not the first time I'm here."
 

Minjun said quietly
 

"So ... Maybe you lived here? In the past..."
 

Minjun sank his shoulders
 

"I already told you that I don't know, I can't remember"
 

He said with a pout looking at his lap and Taec's heart began to beat inexplicably fast
 

"Anyway, just go to another house."
 

He said going back to bed but Minjun snatched the sheets
 

"I don't have to do it, I was here first. You go"
 

Minjun wrapped himself in the blankets and Taecyeon stood up angrily
 

"But I bought the house"
 

He said trying to take back the sheets but Minjun was persistent
 

"You didn't, Junho said you paid rent"
 

Minjun struggled not to be stripped of the blanket
 

"Fxxk"
 

Taecyeon said loudly pulling on the end of the blanket causing Minjun to spin and fall to the floor.
 

"Ahh!"
 

Minjun complained rubbing his back
 

"I-I'm sorry Are you okay?"
 

Taecyeon got up and took Minjun's arm to lift him
 

"W-wait ... ah"
 

Minjun said in a choked voice
 

"Are you okay?"
 

Taecyeon asked again helping Minjun to sit on the edge of the bed
 

"Yes, I think so"
 

Minjun's eyes were closed tightly.
 

"Wait here, I'll bring you something for the pain."
 

Taecyeon said and ran to the bathroom in search of the medicine cabinet, when he returned Minjun was lying on the bed covered with the blankets
 

"Aigoo!"
 

He chuckled, pulling the blanket away, but Minjun was holding her.
 

"This is my bed"
 

He complained but Minjun didn't move so after trying to move him decided to go to sleep on the sofa.

 

@EunM15: I want to state that this chapter is based on real events.
A senior at school told me about the day he changed his apartment, he dreamed that there was someone sleeping with him the first night he happened to be there. That was creepy.