Chap14

Half Moon (Before Cross road)

"The soul resides in the heart, just like the time."
PoV Taecyeon
It was there, it was the same eyes, the same face, the same lips. It was all I thought I had lost forever so I was happy but when Seulong said "That" word my happiness was completely absorbed by the hole that formed in my stomach.

"M- My name is Taecyeon"

I said when I realized that everyone was looking at me, the tears were in my eyes stinging so that it began to burn.

I thought maybe he didn't remember but why did he cry? Because he was so pale?

"Hyung Are you okay? Where are Nichkhun and Seulong hyung?"

A scream suddenly got me out of my thoughts, Wooyoung was blowing in the sweaty face of Minjun with haste.

"What's going on? They went for something to drink"

Junho approached along with Chansung, who had gone somewhere a bit far away to enjoy the view

"I don't know, hyung started sweating too much."

I looked at Minjun and picked him up in my arms quickly as his breathing grew more and more leisurely.

"It's okay Minjun. You'll be fine"

I said softly and Wooyoung looked at me as he walked quickly but on the way Seulong hyung stood in front of me

"What happened? Oh god, Minjun, are you okay? Can you hear me?"

He snatched Minjun from my arms and I couldn't do anything, everything was happening so fast that I froze until someone hit my shoulder and I realized that Minjun had been taken away from me one more time.

"Are you well hyung?"


Junho looked at me worried but the words didn't come out of my mouth

"Hyung, come on. Minjun hyung was taken to the center hospital."

Chansung came behind us and I shook my head.

"No I can't. I'm going home"

I turned to my car but the Junho hand came to mine and stopped me

"No, you will not go anywhere except the hospital. You think I don't know? You called his name every morning and although I don't know how you met him or if you really knew each other, you're not going to run away."

I looked at Junho and took his hand away from mine despite how strong his grip was.

"Leave it Junho, it will be better to reach out to others."

I had never seen that expression on my younger brother. It seemed disappointment and a little annoyance. Why did they see me that way? I didn't do anything wrong. They both walked away from me in a hurry without even looking back, it was destroyed.
 

PoV Minjun
I opened my eyes and realized that I was in a hospital room, at my side Wooyoung was talking to the doctor about something. I tried to get straight but Nichkhun stopped me.

"Don't do it, you're very weak now."

"What happened?"

I asked him a little suffocated

"You had an attack on your heart because of sudden emotions."

Nichkhun explained and I exhaled as if a huge bubble had been in my chest all this time.

"Because you didn't say anything? If you felt bad you should have said something."

Wooyoung came to my side and patted my hand.

"I-I'm sorry for worry you."

The door opened suddenly and Seulong came in directly to stand in front of me.

"Are you okay?"


He ask, holding my hand, then I remembered his face, that guy's face in the river. I had felt so happy to see it, I remember feeling it so close when I got up and my heart beat faster but it didn't hurt.

"I was so worried about you."

I opened my eyes when Seulong was hugging my shoulders and nodded.

"Thank you"

"The boys are here. They were worried about you"

Look at the door but only Chansung and Junho were there.

I was so happy to see them, even though I felt something was missing.

"It's been a while"

I thought suddenly.

"The doctor says you should stay in bed for a couple of days."

"It's been a lot of rest"

I complain in a low voice and Wooyoung smiles.

"No complaints, let's go home."

I moved a little sitting on the edge of the bed to be changed to my wheelchair.

"It's a relief that you're well hyung"

Chansung smiled at me and we went out into the hall. There was Taecyeon, standing in the middle of the hallway as he looked at us and smiled walking toward us.

"Are you okay?"

He wonder when he was near me

"Y-Yes"

I answered in a low voice, he bent down to stand up to me and look into my eyes before hugging me tightly and whispering into my ear

"Thank God"

There were no tears left to cry and instinctively I responded to the embrace, it was as natural as breathing. I forgot that Seulong, my partner, was behind me.

"Thanks Taec"

Seulong said when Taecyeon walked away from me.

"If it were not for you, I don't know what would have happened"

Taecyeon smiled at me.

"Okay"

He said before leaving.

We arrived home an hour later, Wooyoung said that it would be better to change air, if there was nothing bad in my lungs and my heart then sure was the air of Seoul.

"Busan may be much better. The sea will do good to your legs too"

Woo deducted insurance from his birthplace.

"What do you think hyung?"

Nichkhun turned to me and sighed.

"It seems like a good idea Khun, it's been so long since we've been together on vacation."

My brother smiled and picked up his phone.

"Then we'll go to Busan for a week, okay? If there is not a change in Hyung's health, we will return. That helps us clear up a bit."

That night I thought about that boy, his embrace and his warm words in my ear ... was all I could think.

PoV Taecyeon

Look at the ceiling of my room thinking of Minjun. After Junho and Chansung left, I thought about what Junho said, it was true. I couldn't give up now that I had found him alive, so take a taxi to the hospital Chansung had said.

I asked about the patient Kim Minjun and the nurse pointed to the hallway at the back.

"Room 126"

She said afterwards and I walked away, when I turned the aisle I could see him, he was in his wheelchair pushed by Wooyoung. The others were behind him, I approached slowly smiling and seek his bright eyes.

"Are you okay?"

I asked in a low voice and he looked at his lap

"Y-Yes"

He answered but I still wanted to see his eyes so I leaned a little to him and when our eyes met I hugged him tightly. He answered my embrace and I felt his heart pounding in synchrony with mine.

I couldn't be happier now that I had heard that sweet pounding and knew with certainty that this was my last chance.

Embrace my pillow thinking that it might be him, despite how lewd it was, I wanted to make sure that soon he was Minjun.

The next three days I looked for Wooyoung but according to Gyesung noona had taken a week of vacation so despite how much it hurt in my pride I called Seulong hyung but there was no answer.

I didn't know what else to do to find Minjun since I didn't know more about him, so I decided to wait that week until Wooyoung was back and gave me the answers I needed.


"Boss, NamBaek is on the phone."

"It's okay"

I took the phone a little in a bad mood, we had decided to wait a week for the manuscript to be ready but the investors wanted it much earlier so I had to ask NamBaek to do what I could.

"What's going on?"

I asked irritated

"Sir, my author is ready, however, there is a problem."

Hit the desk with his fist, this author was extremely problematic, he could even feel sorry for NamBaek and his pressure to bring this guy who was still an unknown to all.

"What is the problem now?"

I asked the edge of despair

"He's not in Seoul now, sir. So he has asked me to travel to Busan to pick up the manuscript, however, I am now a little busy with the preparations for the festival in China and it is almost impossible to arrive before a week."

True, the literature festival this year would be organized by my publishing company. I sighed wearily, I was not able to travel in this situation.

"You can't fax it, you know your policies"

NamBaek said a little intimidated by my silence. That is one of the reasons why this author is a mess, is very demanding about his work and likes to deliver it in person ... well, I heard that it is his brother who delivers the manuscripts to the editor.

"Okay, I'll look for a way. I guess I'll go in his place so send the address"

I finished the call and for the tenth time in the day I wondered why my life was so terrible

In a few minutes the address of the place was in my message box received.

"Annya, I'm going out."

I told my secretary and retired.

The trip to Busan was not very long, it would take about four to five hours to arrive so I set off to go and return in a single day. As I said before, I had no intentions of traveling.

Get off the train before sundown and head to the indicated hotel.

"I'm here, I'll wait in the dining room"

I said to the telephone where Nambaek assured that in five minutes the longed for work would arrive.

"Shall I offer you something?"

One of the waitresses asked

"Just water please"

Look out the window of the restaurant, the sea crashed against the shore weakly while people had fun.

"I'm sorry for the wait."

Someone said to my back and I turned instantly frozen

"Oh!"

We both said at the same time with obvious surprise in our faces.

"You're Taecyeon, aren't you?"

I nodded

"You are...Nick-Gun?"


I pretended a little stupidly since I couldn't remember the correct name

"Nichkhun"

He said with a smile and sitting in front of me

"So you're the head of the publishing house, huh?"

He ask 

"That looks like you are Jun.K?"

I asked causing a good laugh

"No, obviously not. He's my brother. Do you remember? Minjun"

I drank from the glass quickly, my throat felt dry. I would not have imagined it in a thousand years, Minjun, was the acclaimed novelist Jun.K.

"Yes, I remember. How is he?"

I asked anxiously to hear the answer

"Good, I suppose. Right now he must be in his room, we have come on vacation"

My heart was making a lot of noise in my ears, I couldn't think clearly. 

That meant Seulong was there too

"Here is the manuscript"

He said as he spread the yellow envelope and I took it with a bow.

"Well, then, I'm leaving. Thank you"

I rose to the point of withdrawing when his voice stopped me.

"Don't you want to see him?"

he asked looking at his cup of ice coffee

"May l?"

I asked unconscious

"Of course, it's room 405"

I nodded. I said thanks once more and retired to the elevator.


I had a chance to see him even though Seulong was there.I went up to the fourth floor and desperately searched the room.

"Here it is"

I stopped in front of that door and tapped on it

"Ahead"

It was not necessary to think too much to know what his voice was, slowly enter and look inside, near the terrace was the wheelchair with the view of the ocean.

"Hi"

I said under his breath and he turned around.
 

PoV Minjun

I was watching the sea calmly after Seulong's departure and his promise to return later, leaving me alone with a small kiss on my lips.
Someone knocked on the door, I assumed it was Nichkhun because he had met my editor to deliver my progress in the novel.

"Ahead"

I said lightly and the door opened slowly and a minute later someone spoke.

"Hi"

He whispered and my heart once more accelerated. I turned around to meet the owner of my thoughts and smiled.

"Hello. Ahead"

I pointed to the sofa by the side of the terrace.

"Thank you"

He sat there and I went to his side

"What are you doing here?"

Ask a little nervous and he smiles at me

"I now know you, problem author"

He said in a small chuckle and I bowed.

"I'm Ok Taecyeon, editorial chief of Nambaek"

I was in shock, Nambaek was my manager editor but I didn't see him very often due to my recurring dreams. I don't know if things were now fixed or only tangled more, so I decided to find out over time.


"Oh, what a coincidence"

I said still in surprise and he nodded with the same expression that I did.

"How do you feel?"

He asked rubbing his hands and I will hum

"Well, I think better. It feels good to change the environment"

Explain looking at the ocean again

"Why don't you go? The weather is good for swimming"

I smiled in agreement but I looked at my legs that still couldn't hold me

"Ah, your legs. Can i ask, what happened?

I leaned my back on the chair and exhaled

"If you don't want to tell me, it's all right..."

I looked a little sad but he smiled

"So is there a chance to walk again?"

He kept asking, and I nodded my head.

"So, let's go"

Taecyeon lifted me from my chair and walked towards the door

"Where are we going?"

I asked hugging his neck nervously

"On the sea, don't worry I will not leave you alone."

People looked at us on our way to the ocean so I hid my face in the hollow of Taecyeon's neck. Again that feeling of security so natural that he transmitted me.

"Open your eyes"

I heard his voice against my hair and slowly I did, the breeze hit my face and the sound of the waves filled my ears.

"Woah"

I wanted to run in the sand and feel the heat on my feet, the water brushing my ankles. I laughed and sighed with relief when I noticed his gaze.

"Do you want me to get you off?"

He asked, looking around for a good spot.

"No, I mean, let me see the sea a little more"

I told him I was aware of my situation, I couldn't go into the water

"Then come"

Everything went very quickly after these words of him, I heard his legs break the waves that were approaching and my nerves rose to the maximum.

"Taecyeon"

I complained full of anguish when he put me in the water.

"Remember what I told you? I will not leave you alone"

I heard that before I felt the water hit my chest.

PoV Taecyeon

I put it in the water where the waves struck lightly, hissed at the coldness of the water with an expression of fear.

"All right, I'm here."

I told him by taking his hands entwining our fingers and his cheeks were lit.


"Try it, move your legs."

I told him sitting next to me in the salt water, his eyes filled with tears.

"I can't do it"

He said in a panic but I didn't move him a bit.

"Yes, you can, the Minjun I know can do it because he is not afraid of anything"

He looked at me expectantly and nodded, clasping his hands together. Slowly he began to move his legs with a gesture of pain that soon turned into a smile.

"I'm doing"

He said looking into my eyes as his legs began to move with more agility.

"Babe, you're amazing"


I said inconsentently, I didn't notice my words until his ears were reddish

"Thank you"


He said looking at his legs exposed by the shorts he was wearing as they moved against the current.

"We are going to leave now"

He asked me obviously unsure about going back to walk but at the same time anxious.

"Then come"

I drew him closer to me and he around my neck with his arms making it easier to take his waist and stand up walking to the sand again.

"Are you ready?"

I asked looking his eyes beneath me and he nodded. Slowly I lowered it until his feet touched the sand and released his waist from my arms without moving far in case he fell.

To our surprise, he just swayed a little losing his balance but I was there to catch him. He took one step and then another in the warm sand so even walking a meter away from me.

"I did it"

He shouted from a distance and I nodded proudly

"You did it"

I yelled back when I saw him walk once more toward me. His sky blue T-shirt was as wet as his hair but he had an expression of happiness that did not matter any more.


"Keep me"

He said as he drew closer to me and dropped into my arms, causing me to lose my balance and fall on top of me, his hands on my chest and our gazes together as I clung to his waist.

"This is all thanks to you"

He whispered with his cheeks in a striking pink tone.

"I-I did nothing but push you"


I whispered back to him and he grinned in the sand beside me.

I remember those days when we lay together in my bed and talked until we fell asleep. I dragged my hand into the sand and felt his little finger against mine, little by little, finger to finger, I finished with my palm on his wrist.


We looked at each other for a short moment that I believed were hours, his cheeks glowing and his small eyes looking at me with small wrinkles underneath.

"Hyunggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!"

A shriek shook the entire beach and our hands moved away quickly as he rose from the sand.

"It's Wooyoung"

He said getting to his feet easily as he shook his hands in the air.

"Here!"

He screamed with all the strength of his lungs and I sighed as I stood up behind him.
 

PoV Author

Nichkhun and Wooyoung couldn't believe it, of course it was Minjun but he was standing and that, that, was incredible.

"Are you seeing that Khun?"

Wooyoung asked, stopping short

"I think so...Hyung is..."

He couldn't finish his sentence when Wooyoung ran to Minjun hastily overturning the old man into the sand.

"I'm so happy"

He whispered in his ear and Minjun returned the embrace while Taecyeon watched them with a smile.

"Wooyoung ah, you're going to send him to the hospital again."

Nichkhun jokingly said, but Wooyoung jumped to his feet.

"I'm sorry hyung Are you okay?"

It helped him to rise again when he realized the man behind them.

"Oh, H-Hello again."

He bowed, embarrassed but at the same time curious

"Hello again"

Taecyeon said responding to the gesture of formality

"What are you doing here?"

Wooyoung asked again as Nichkhun embraced Minjun.

"Well, I came here on business."

"He helped me"

Minjun quickly said with small steps engaging his arm with taecyeon

"Why?"

Wooyoung was a suspicious boy and Nichkhun knew it because he hugged and reassured him by whispering in his ear

"All right, I told him where we was"

These words that were only heard by Wooyoung bristled his skin.

"Let's talk later"

He said in a stern tone and Nichkhun sighed, dropping his arms at his sides.

After dinner, Wooyoung retired first and Nichkhun followed him to his shared room (By Wooyoung's request).

"Why?"

Wooyoung asked as soon as the door closed behind Khun

"Why what?"

Nihckhun stood while Wooyoung sat on Nichkhun's bed

"Because that guy keeps showing up?"

Wooyoung asked a little to himself and yet loudly

"I don't know"

"Khun, that guy ... lived with Minjun hyung the time he was..."

Nichkhun frowned, taking in one side of the small boy

"It was at that man's house where I saw Hyung. He's the friend of Seulong I'm talking to you about, so I don't feel good about meeting Minjun hyung."

"Why? It's not like he's a psychic, is he? In that case, only Minjun hyung would know about him but he doesn't remember anything. So what would be the problem?"

Wooyoung rubbed his hands by dying his lower lip


"I don't know, but I can't help feeling that something is strange. I think you're right khun, I must be hallucinating, right? Seulong hyung is the salvation of Minjun hyung so there should be nothing wrong."

His eyes met Nichkhun's eyes, it was a gesture of empathy.

"I love when you worry"

Nichkhun took to kissing Wooyoung who hugged Nichkhun's neck firmly, looking deep into his eyes.

"I love you Wooyoung"

Nichkhun couldn't help it, this boy was turning him into an unhappiness, he removed all thoughts of guilt from his head and thought of making his younger brother happy.


--------------------------- In the dining room


"Taeyeon ssi, there's something I want to ask, can I?"

Minjun looked at his hands in his lap

"You can"

Taecyeon inclined his head looking at Minjun on the other side of the table

"W- Well, then I will"

They were silent for a brief second when Minjun looked up

"We know each other?"
*-*-*

Hello world again!
Muahahaha It's hard to get rid of me, right? I'm sorry! Maybe I didn't know but I'm a kind of cockroach hahahaha XD
Anyway, I read a message on TWITTER. Someone said my story was getting boring. I'm sorry! I understand his point of view, I left the story for a while and that maybe made me lose the thread a little ... I hope I can handle it well.' -.- 
Well among other things, TOTAL THANKS for the cheers who sent me messages and were aware of my condition.

By the way, maybe now it is more difficult to update since soon I will return to my social life (Work and school) but I will try to do it as soon as possible.
Once again thank you for your support to all and I hope this chapter is to your liking!