Chap 20

Half Moon (Before Cross road)

"What were we doing when we were here?"

 

Minjun asked, his head resting on Taecyeon's shoulder.

 

"Well, most of the time you mocked me"

 

Taecyeon laughed and Minjun looked up.

 

"For real?"

 

His cheeks were red because he couldn't remember something like that

 

"Yes, most of the time you called me 'stupid' or something. Maybe that's why I fell in love with you"

 

The tall one kept laughing at the memory, but Minjun was ashamed, didn't know a part of him that was like this with a stranger.

 

"And once you got stuck in Chansung's closet ..."

 

Taecyeon taunted and Minjun instinctively struck the hand on his shoulder.

 

"I'm not making fun of you, on the contrary, that seemed so cute"

 

Taecyeon's arm crawled down Minjun's back to his waist and pulled him close to kiss his cheeks, which were tinged deep red.

 

"How could I avoid it? You're so cute, I ended up falling in love"

 

His eyes connected for a long moment and Taecyeon leaned down and kissed his lips lightly.

 

"When I first saw you, in my bed, I thought I'd see you again."

 

Minjun's face was a pressure cooker that would burst at any moment.

(Had he shared the bed with Taecyeon? How?)

 

"When you're ashamed, you're cuter"

 

Taecyeon turned away from Minjun and watched his reddened cheeks.

 

"Cute"

 

He whispered before biting Minjun's cheeks once more.

 

"I'm not cute"


 

Minjun said with annoyance


"I don't have to be cute"
 

He kept complaining and Taecyeon laughed, got up from the couch and went to his bed. Minjun got up and followed Taecyeon because he didn't like being mocked about him and also because he didn't want to get away much from him

"Hey, you must say I'm not cute"
 

Minjun complained of kicking the edge of the bed where Taecyeon was lying on his stomach, just looking sideways at Minjun.
 

"But I'd be lying, I don't want to tell you lies."
 

Taecyeon's voice was suppressed by the bed so Minjun sat on the edge pushing the body of the taller one so he was staring at the ceiling.
 

"Yah! Are you making fun of me?"
 

Minjun asked sitting on the side of the body lying on the bed holding Taec's hands on his abdomen.
 

"I'm not kidding, but how else do you want me to see you?"
 

Taecyeon asked raising his eyebrows slightly and Minjun made a pout
 

(Damn, he's cute = _ =)
 

"Mm y?"
 

Minjun asked in a low voice, his cheeks reddened again and Taecyeon's eyes widened as he felt something clogging in his throat causing him to cough. He stood holding Minjun's hands in his and placed him against the bed beside him, one arm on either side of the smaller one and the eye contact that never broke.
 

"Do you know what you said?"
 

Taecyeon asked with his chest floating over Minjun with a serious expression that made Minjun shiver.
 

"Y-Yes"
 

Minjun closed his eyes as Taecyeon approached and could feel his breath hit his face.

(Would this be his first time? Well, if it was with Taecyeon, it was fine)
 

But his thoughts were driven by the breath of other in his ear and a small laugh from Taecyeon

 

"Revenge"

 

Taec whispered and dropped to the side of Minjun lacing his fingers together.

 

Minjun's eyes opened slowly and he looked at his side.

 

"What?"

 

He asked choking on his own tongue

 

"It's my revenge, next time you'll think better before mocking me"

 

Taecyeon smiled as he hugged with his free hand to Minjun whose eyes narrowed before he cleared his throat.

 

"Taecyeon How much do you love me?"

 

Minjun asked ashamed and Taecyeon opened his eyes.

 

"Do you want a quantity?"

 

He asked, hugging Minjun correctly and he nodded.

 

"Well, I don't think it will be possible. I don't know the name of the number that can at least approach."

 

Minjun rolled his eyes and hugged Taecyeon.

 

"You're cheesy"

 

He said hiding his face in Taecyeon's shirt to hide his cheeks

 

"You asked me to tell you, doesn't that make you more cheesy?"

 

The smaller one was going to respond but Taecyeon tightened his embrace.

 

"I love you and that's what matters. It doesn't matter the amount because it's simply something that can't be expressed with numbers."

 

The heat emitted from Taecyeon's body was relaxing and forced Minjun to sleep.

Taecyeon watched Minjun sleep peacefully and smiled, closing his eyes too

The morning came quickly with its bright lights, piercing the closed eyes of Taecyeon who made a calm smile and moved his hand over the empty space to his side a couple of times.
Minjun was sitting on the side of the bed, looking at Taecyeon with a smile before approaching and taking his large hand to entwine his fingers. Quickly Taecyeon's eyes widened and he smiled when he got the sight of the man in front of him.

 

"Good Morning"
 

Minjun whispered on his elbows and with a genuine smile
 

"Good Morning"
 

Taecyeon whispered in a deep voice and narrowed eyes.
 

"Get up, we should go to my house."
 

Minjun whispered choking Taecyeon's cheeks but this made a disapproving sound.
 

"Yah! You must get up now or you will be late"
 

Minjun pinched Taecyeon's nose but still the tall one continued to fake a snore.
 

"All right, you wanted it."
 

Minjun moved a little still on his elbows and gave a chaste kiss to Taecyeon. He was very surprised when Taecyeon's hands circled his waist and turned him around, now Taecyeon above him with his mischievous gaze.
 

"We are not in preschool"
 

He whispered, coming closer for a deeper kiss, causing Minjun's eyes to open suddenly as he lifted her arms and hugged his neck to continue.
 

"Very good days"
 

Taecyeon joked as they walked away for air.
 

"It's good to have you here with me again."
 

Taecyeon hugged Minjun's back, who was cleaning the dishes after breakfast.
 

"I will not leave... I will stay where you are forever.

*

*

*

The end is so close .... this story has finished writing so the next two chapters will be the end. It was good to vovler with this story and meet new subscribers and their comments. Thank you for your support and wait for next Tuesday.