The End PART II (LAST PART)

Half Moon (Before Cross road)

"How was your day? It must be hard to go to school and go back to the hospital, is not it, Woo?"
 

Taecyeon asked in the hospital dining room
 

"Mmh? A little, yes."
 

Wooyoung smiled chopping the peas on his plate
 

"Are you tired?"
 

Nichkhun asked and Wooyoung nodded.
 

"It looks like our baby is having a hard time. We are going to spend the night in our apartment for now so you can rest. It's okay?"
 

Wooyoung nodded, had to rest a little after how hard his life had become.
 

~ Have a message ~
 

The notification made him stop short. He waited a moment before looking at the phone screen himself and wiping his eyes a couple of times as he looked at the sender.
 

"Seulong:
Lets meet. Tell me the place and the time "

 

Wooyoung's hands were shaking.
 

"Let's meet at the hospital entrance in Seoul. I'll be ready"

+

The sun rise with his first rays, but the man who lay in bed didn't affect him, felt the heat on his body.
This was definitely worse than sleeping, being unable to move. But he had Taecyeon, the taller one didn't move from his side and kept talking while they could.

"Did you sleep well? Today you look better than yesterday... Are you using new facials? It's because you've always been very handsome"
 

Taecyeon joked and Minjun stirred
 

"You're so cheesy ... Help me to sit down"
 

Minjun extended his hand to Taecyeon and stirred a little with his help.
 

"Nichkhun said he would return after resolving a case and Wooyoung went to school so don't worry and rest."
 

Taec explained and Minjun smiled
 

"I had an extraordinary dream, you know. I dreamed that I woke up next to you, in your bed."
 

Taecyeon smiled mischievously but Minjun slapped him on the head.
 

"Not like that, silly. It was different, his eyes widened in surprise when he saw me. It was very short but strange"
 

Minjun continued with his weak smile and Taecyeon blinked
 

"Is it possible? That was the first time we met, when I woke up and looked at my side, it was a brief moment, but I made sure to see your eyes well."

 

Minjun was laughing, but the air began to fail him and he had to wear the oxygen mask again.
Taecyeon smiled, although he also felt bad, his heart was so broken every time he saw Minjun that way. This was the life they had chosen, but it didn't seem right.

Wooyoung wait in the cafe outside the hospital, looked at his made-up suitcase and sighed. He had prepared for this, he would go with Seulong after handing the ring to Minjun and Taecyeon, but why was he still so heavy?
He looked at the screen on his phone, dialing three o'clock, a picture of Nichkhun on the screen... How much he was going to miss the eldest.

 

"This is for the two Khun ah. It may not seem reasonable now, but it will be when hyung returns to normal life."
 

He looked away a little and saw Seulong's white car parked outside the hospital, so he braced himself and called the major's number.
 

"I'm just in front of hyung, in the cafe"
 

He said before Seulong said anything. The older man turned and waved Wooyoung across the street.
 

"It's been a while"
 

Wooyoung saluted standing up and Seulong smiled
 

"It has been"
 

Seulong replied sitting right in front, there was an awkward silence between them, but Wooyoung took a step forward
 

"You've been good?"
 

"Yes, I'm sorry for the delay in answering. I was solving some issues... How are they all?"
 

Wooyoung knew that the question was more concerned "How is Minjun?", But in spite of this fact he only smiled
 

"We're all well ... Hyung is just a little sick now but he'll be fine soon enough."
 

Seulong fell silent.
 

"It's there, right?"
 

He pointed to the hospital and Wooyoung nodded.
 

"Hyung, I'm ready ... just let me ask you something"
 

Silence from Seulong allowed Wooyoung to continue
 

"The ring on your finger... I need it to help Hyung"
 

He confessed, and Seulong looked at his finger.
 

"How can this help?"
 

Seulong asked and Wooyoung cleared his throat.
 

"This sounds strange, hyung, but it's the truth. That ring is the only thing that can save hyung."
 

Seulong's expression became more confused.
 

"I know, it sounds incoherent, but it does. It's the binding that hyung lacks to stay... That's why I'm asking you, I know that ring is worth a lot to you and that's the reason I will surrender in return. It was very selfish of me not to realize your feelings and now I realize that I hurt you... I'm sorry"
 

Seulong smiled and pulled the ring from his finger, sliding it across the wooden table to Wooyoung.
 

"Take it, it's yours."
 

The smile on the face of Wooyoung grew more, he had believed that Seulong would ask something more and had prepared for the worst but now he was proud of his hyung.
 

"Then, if you'll excuse me, I'll take this and go back. Wait for me, I will not be late. Thank you hyung"
 

He bowed and ran almost running from the cafe to the hospital.
 

"Woo, What are you doing here? Nichkhun went to solve a case, I thought you would be at school."
 

Wooyoung smiled and hugged Taecyeon
 

"Thank you for taking care of him Taec hyung."
 

Taecyeon smiled, but he answered the hug.
 

"You must take care of hyung, okay?"
 

Wooyoung whispered on the verge of tears as he placed the ring in his hand.

 

"Wooyoung ...  where did you get it?"
 

Taecyeon asked surprised almost scared
 

"That doesn't matter hyung, put it all together. It's the only way... I have to go. Tell Minjun hyung goodbye for me"
 

There was no time, Wooyoung left quickly to hide his treacherous tears.
Almost a couple of minutes later, he was at the cafe, but his table was empty.

 

"Customer, your account has already been paid. Your companion left this for you".
 

The maid extended a napkin to Wooyoung, who was completely taken aback.
 

"My favorite younger brother, Jang Wooyoung:
You must be surprised, I'm not there. I'm sorry, I couldn't wait for you.
In the past I tried that someone who i loved very much, loved me in the same way, but I ended up hurting that person. Right now I don't have the courage to see him and my best friend in the face, despite how much I regret. Do you know why I didn't ask you more? Because no matter what, I want to pay off my debt and make up for my mistakes, so I can't take you with me, even if it's a very tempting offer.
Be happy Wooyoung, I trust that someday I will find you as a professional in some other country so make sure you graduate well ... I think it's time for me to go, come back with Nichkhun, Taecyeon and the others ... I'm sorry I can't apologize for myself. I wish Minjun would recover and be as happy as I couldn't do it.
Thanks for everything and goodbye "

 

The coffee door burst open and Nichkhun was standing there, with sweat on his forehead and a few tears.
 

"Woobaby... What...?"
 

He had no opportunity to say more since Wooyoung had already embraced his waist.
 

"I love you hyung."
 

Wooyoung whispered.
 

Taecyeon looked at the ring in his hand and then looked at Minjun, didn't know what was right at the moment. He Minjun's pale hands and smiled sadly, he shouldn't hesitate now.
 

Once again he looked at the ring and after a long thought put it on, but nothing happened.
 

Minjun didn't wake up or seem to get better.
 

A buzz alerted Taecyeon, on the screen next to Minjun, a straight line appeared and the nurses quickly entered the room taking out Taecyeon while the doctor tried to revive the heart of Minjun.
 

"What happened?"
 

Nichkhun and Wooyoung asked when they arrived and saw the commotion, but Taecyeon couldn't say anything in his tears
 

"But why? The ring is..."
 

Wooyoung started to cry and Nichkhun hugged him by his hair.
 

"They said that, in order to live, one must die before"
 

Minjun's eyes widened in front of him. Taecyeon was sitting on the floor, his back against the white wall as his tears streamed down his incessant cheeks. Beside him, Nichkhun tried to console Wooyoung in tears, but he himself was crying even more.
 

"Woo.. W-What happens?"
 

He asked, looking away from the room in front of him, no doubt, that was his body. -What was happening?
 

"Hyung"
 

The broken voice of Junho came behind them and he realized that they were there too
 

"Wooyoung ah, Taecyeon What's wrong?"
 

He asked again and he realized that it was only his spirit that spoke.


A bright light caught his attention at the end of the hallway and he was going to follow her, but he gave one last look to everyone.
 

"Hyung ... Minjun hyung"
 

Wooyoung called as soon as he realized the spirit of the elder

They all turned their eyes to where Wooyoung was headed, and everyone could see him, suddenly.
 

"Sorry guys, I made you cry, didn't you?"
 

He smiled faintly, when Taecyeon stood up.
 

"What is this Minjun? Why are you moving away? I have the ring, but why?"
 

Minjun's smile didn't go away, he still looked at the boys with bright eyes.
 

"I don't know Taec, I would like to stay, but my body ... you have to eat well, okay? Don't skip your meals and don't sleep too late... don't forget to water the plants and remember to separate the clothes when washing."
 

Tears began to roll and Minjun couldn't stop them
 

"I'm sorry Taec, even if I'm not here... I love you. Remember that always... Wooyoungiie, it seems that I will not be able to go to your graduation, but I know that you will do well because you're the most incredible child in the world."
 

Wooyoung nodded
 

"Remember, you're not alone anymore. You have this great family at your side, okay? Trust them more. Khun ah, my dear brother, you must be the best of lawyers in Korea, okay? Be good to Wooyoung or I'll come and beat you up once in a while. Don't forget to eat, even if you are very busy..."
 

His eyes now traveled to the younger ones and he smiled once more despite continuing to cry
 

"Chansung, Junho... don't fight too much. I would have liked to spend more time with you. Now I don't know what else to say, I think I should leave now and..."
 

"No, don't go Minjun. You can't just leave us like this ..."
 

Taecyeon approached Minjun holding his hand.
 

"Please stay. Don't go any further, we promise. Remember? Let's get married once Wooyoung graduated..."
 

"If I stay here, it will be difficult for both of us. Let's change our promise then, I'll hurry to be reborn and meet again, okay? This time we will recognize each other as soon as we meet""
 

His eyes were connected, Minjun's wrist was slowly released by Taecyeon's hand and then he went on his way. This time he would fulfill his promise, he would hurry to be reborn.

Everything was so dark around him, there was no noise or object, only him. A door opened in the darkness suddenly letting in a bit of light before it closed and a figure approached little by little.
It was the old woman he had always seen, the one who awakened her spirit when she fled Seulong's house, but the closer she got, the younger she became until she became a sphere of pure light.

 

"Your time is up. How do you feel now?"
 

Asked a voice that seemed to be formed by many others
 

"I feel good ... Is this what it means to die?"
 

Minjun pointed around
 

"Something like that. I want to ask you something. Why didn't you stay, if you had that opportunity?"
 

Minjun smiled
 

"Because no matter what happened, I was never going to leave the person I loved, even though he couldn't save me. This was my destiny and

I accepted it while he was with me."
 

"Then, if so, follow me. Let's cross from the other side"
 

They walked in the dark, everything seemed the same with each step until they stopped and once again the door opened.
 

"This is the only door, if you pass through here you will arrive where, according to the divinity, your soul must go so you must be honest with yourself and cross without fear."
 

Minjun nodded and sighed deeply before taking a step forward in the blinding white light then everything went out.

Opening his eyes, he was surprised when he saw Taecyeon's face sleeping beside him.
 

"What happened?"
 

He asked startled, waking Taecyeon
 

"Minjunnie. What's wrong?"
 

Taecyeon asked with half-closed eyes.
 

"Was it a nightmare?"
 

He asked in a low voice and Taecyeon hugged him
 

"It must have been. You were scared?"
 

Taecyeon's voice was reassuring and everything seemed real.
 

"Yes, a little."
 

Minjun whispered and embraced Taecyeon immediately kissing the tall man's face.
 

"I love you Taecyeon"
 

Taec's eyes widened at once.
 

"What was that?"
 

He asked smiling and Minjun smiled also kissing his lips a little
 

"Said. i. Love.you"
 

He made sure to tap each word to make sure the other had heard it too
 

"I love you even more"


Taecyeon whispered, hugging Minjun's waist to deepen the kiss.

+

+

This is the end WUU! I'm sorry if it was too bad, my feelings were too many.
Thank you for reading, following and commenting on this story.
I hope to continue with this fun world of writing :)