Chap 16

Half Moon (Before Cross road)

I'm not the best writing . But I hope it's to your liking. Clarification: This Khunwoo is for my friend @Drunkentaiji

Seulong PoV

I ran after Minjun but I couldn't find him even though I left right after, I felt like I was going crazy.

"Are you stressed?"

An old woman came up to me with her hands on her stooped back and her silver hair messed up

"Sorry?"

His gaze was cold on me, she took a sigh and looked me in the face and shook his head.

"You can't fool me. You can't deceive the soul and therefore you can't deceive the heart "

She said walking in front of me.

"What would your grandfather say if he saw you now? When you have gold in your hands, even a little, you must keep it because greed only brings sadness"

I turned around and caught the woman in her slow pace.

"Did you know my grandfather?"

I asked in astonishment and she nodded.

"And I also know you and your past and your lies"

I froze, I wish I had said I didn't know what she was talking about but strangely I couldn't, I knew what she meant.

"You can fool your brain and confuse your feelings but you can't fool a person's heart or force them to love."

I was silent for a moment without realizing where that woman was.

I didn't mean to lie, I didn't want to lose Minjun, just that. For that reason, when he asked me about those melodies he remembered, I lied to him... because I knew he didn't love me the same way I did him.

Ever since I read his book when I was younger I thought I had found someone who understood me, a stranger who made me feel good about his books, I admired him. When I first saw him, I told myself that I wouldn't let him go, take care of him and love him until we were old.

Why couldn't I be happy? When I was in middle school I met Nan Hee, a very nice girl with good feelings. I loved her a lot, but over time my feelings were changing and I began to feel empty next to Nan Hee. Instead, I had found peace and quiet in a first-grader: Yang Wooyoung.

So I left Nan Hee despite his good feelings and tried to approach the lonely Wooyoung, but the time passed quickly and when I fell in love with him I didn't see him again because of my graduation.

When I went back to look for him, he had changed schools and since he had no friends, no one could tell me where he was. When I saw him again, it was like rain to a dry landscape, I felt alive after a long time but something had changed in his eyes that I no longer reflected in them.

Then I knew the reason for this change. His name? Nichkhun, who now had Wooyoung's heart in his hands. At first I felt bad but when I saw the look of Wooyoung did that guy, I decided to forget it...

Then I met him, Minjun was like a firefly in the cave where I locked myself for the sake of my heart although he didn't know. Without realizing it, my admiration for him became a persistent love as I spent time talking to him ...

"Seulong"

Someone knocked on my back and I quickly recognized the voice so I didn't hesitate to turn around to find Minjun with puffy eyes.

"What happened?"

I asked hugging his body as comfort and his hair.

"Nothing, let's go back to the hotel, okay?"

His voice was off and I could tell it but I didn't know what to do so I took him to the hotel as he asked. We had breakfast in silence next to Wooyoung and Nichkhun who looked worried about Minjun but their concern was not comparable with mine.

"Shall we go to the beach for a while?"

Asked Wooyoung trying to fix the environment but Minjun shook his head quickly

"I don't feel very well, yesterday I made too much effort so I will return to my room."

He said in a low voice and Wooyoung nodded, sinking into his seat. At the end of lunch I accompanied Minjun to his room and stayed with him until he fell asleep.

I looked at him with his dry tears on his cheeks and sighed, I realized when I stopped him this morning, in his eyes, the concern I had never seen and that now belonged to my best friend in college.

It hurt a lot but I was not going to give up Minjun, not this time.

I took my phone and dialed the number that appeared in green icons but there was no answer so I just threw myself to one side of Minjun and hugged him.

"This time, I will not let you get away from me, Junnie"

POV Author

"What happened?"

Wooyoung asked leaving his pancakes aside and looked at Nichkhun

"I don't know"

The latter responded by drinking his orange juice which was soon withdrawn from his side

"For some reason I don't believe you. Where is that guy? Surely this is his fault "

Wooyoung groaned, Nichkhun looked up and snatched the boy's glass of juice.

"Why should it be him? I mean, why do you hate him so much? "

Wooyoung was amazed at Nichkhun's way of speaking, it was a bit of a nuisance and a little bit of concern.

"W-Well... because I... You know Nichkhun, Hyung should be happy now that he is with Seulong hyung but since that hyung guy appeared he seems sadder."

"But that's their thing, Woo. Minjun has to choose what he wants"

Nichkhun seemed to calm down a little, he was also worried about his younger brother.

"I know, but it's Seulong hyung who he should be with, right? Because he's even suffering for someone else?"

"Maybe fate was wrong. Have not you thought of it? Already it is strange that Taecyeon can also see him in his ghost form..."

They both looked at each other as Nichkhun was silent, he had said more of what he wanted and worse, in front of a very angry Wooyoung

"What do you mean with that?"

Wooyoung asked trying to calm down

"N-nothing, just forget what I said"

Nichkhun wanted to escape but Wooyoung wouldn't let him go so easily.

"What do you know that I don't?"

He asked changing places, holding Nichkhun's gaze.

Damn it, Nichkhun still can't counter that deep look Wooyoung does when he wants something so, he'll fall again? no choice

"Taecyeon said he could see him, but only when he slept and could only hear it when he was awake."

He ended up confessing and looked at Wooyoung, now his eyes were not fury. The young man stood up and left the hotel dining room taking the elevator that was about to leave.

By the time Nichkhun reached his room, Wooyoung was putting his clothes back in his suitcase with thick tears sliding down his plump cheeks.

"Woo, what are you doing?"

Nichkhun asked, closing the door behind him, but Wooyoung paid no attention and kept his clothes on.

"Wooyoung don't be childish. Why are you upset?"

Nichkhun's hand reached Wooyoung's arm and turned it over.

"I'm not upset"

Wooyoung replied hoarsely.

"So?"

"Just let me go"

Woo tried to get rid of Nichkhun's grip but this was very persistent. Suddenly, he was thrown into bed with both hands on his head held by the hands of Nichkhun who was straddling him.

"Why?"

Nichkhun asked, completely paralyzing the child below him.

"Because you didn't tell me, Nichkhun. We are supposed to say everything and especially if it is something as delicate as this"

Nichkhun sighed and let his chest settle over Wooyoung's, hugging his waist.

"Sorry, Woo. I just found out today, I didn't want to hurt you... things came out this way but I was going to tell you, I swear "

Wooyoung covered his eyes with the back of his hand and began to cry

"Sorry Khun, I don't hate that kid but I'm scared, I couldn't bear to lose Minjun hyung"

His arm was removed and found Nichkhun's gaze beside a reassuring smile.

"I understand you Woo but like I said, only he can make that decision. We can only support him and be with him "

The Thai man approached Wooyoung and kissed him, it was a slow kiss and with much feeling but things became hot as Nichkhun's hands sneaked under Wooyoung's thin T-shirt and caressed the hip bone making the skin Of the youngest man standing up.

"K-Khun"

Wooyoung exhaled with the crumbs of air that Nichkhun left behind each kiss

"Tell me what you want Woo? I will do what you want"

Nichkhun's voice was barely a whisper, a combination of love and lust that pierced Woo's bones.

"Then stay with me, don't ever leave me"

Despite the innocence in his voice, lust was also a hidden ingredient in those words.

Soon the shirt of Wooyoung was forgotten and Nichkhun was in charge to get rid of his own. He began by kissing the child's perfect clavicles, while with one hand he handled the soft, curly buttons, arousing Woo's body to the maximum with each .

The kisses went lower leaving pits at strategic points that marked the property on those he had left the night before. Wooyoung's meows were a kind of music to Khun's ears as a form of impulse so that he would continue to descend and so did until he reached the pelvis of the little boy, putting a light kiss on the protruding bone before plunging his fingers At the waist of the baggy pants he wore and also disposed of them.

"Ah"

Hissy Wooyoung when the cold air hit his obviously hot limb.

"I'm sorry Woo, I'll make you in a moment"

Nichkhun promised, brushing with the tip of his fingers from the base to the tip and lubricated with the pre- that began to sprout. He repeated this a couple of times, taking Woo's hair and just getting more excited.

"Please Nichkhun, don't joke"

He ordered the child with a grunt, rummaging his body into the bed like a snake. Flexing his legs to the sides of Nichkhun, with his right foot finding the obvious bulk in the tracksuit pants that Nichkhun wore.

"Uh"

Woo began massaging with his toes the sensitive area of ​​the lawyer.

"Revenge"

Wooyoung complained pushing Khun aside and taking his place at the top of his lover.

"It's not so fun if you only drive it"

Wooyoung whispered, ing his hand directly into the tent in the old man's pants, squeezing his sticky head first.

"Oh God not! Woo that..."

He couldn't finish his sentence when he was pushing his hips against Wooyoung's hand begging for more

"Where should I put this?"

Wooyoung already had the hard, of Nichkhun in his hand, ing the tip of his tongue against his head until the older man squeezed his shoulders, clawing at the child's silky skin.

So he put it into his mouth, hard from the first moment and blowing hot air as he took out and put the great instrument into his cavity. It was no joke in his sports pants, it was even bigger when he was erect.

"No, Woo... I'm close"

Nichkhun's breathing was like a lizard, crawling slowly and it was so rough that it only made Wooyoung ask for more so he shifted his position and threw his chest against the bed, revealing his not-so- hole.

"I must prepare you..."

"Just do it now"

Wooyoung was the picky type when was involved and as Khun didn't want a war with him right now he rubbed his a few times between Woo's buttocks before introducing him completely.

A howl was released from their throats, the heat inside the child was not a joke and everything felt warmer as soon as the friction fulfilled its mission.

"Oh my God"

Wooyoung complained by pushing his hips to the rhythm of Nichkhun, in search of his own sweet spot.

"C-curse"

Wooyoung whimpered when the exact spot was found and Nichkhun began to push harder and harder against him, until the hot love juice was poured inside him while his own milk was emptied into the hotel sheets.

"You are bossy"

Khun accused by throwing himself to the side of Wooyoung, who smiled with a face soaked with sweat.

"Don't hide anything from me again"

Said he got tired before huddling against Nichkhun and traveling to his own land of dreams.

"Should we tell hyung?" Maybe that will clarify the doubts within your heart.

Wooyoung asked still wrapped in Nichkhun's arms.

"I don't know"

Nichkhun had also thought about it, to tell him or not what Taecyeon had told him but could not easily decide because telling him could make the plan with Seulong fail and they both knew the consequences of it. However, Nichkhun also did not want to interfere in the decisions of his older brother, a great dilemma.

"Let's see how things are set and we will decide at that moment what is correct, at least what we believe it to be"

Wooyoung proposed closing his eyes with a long, deep sigh.